Surprise

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

I hold the bad more close to me , a faint smile playing on my lips .

I hear a chuckle beside me only to find Oliver looking at me with amused eyes .

" What ?" I ask him .

" It amazes me how much such small stuff makes you happy !''

" It does , I made some friends like real Friends and they gave me a parting gift . " Yes , we were on our way back .

As soon as we reached the palace I saw a thunderous looking Christian , a crying Emerald and almost pissed Edward .

Apparently I was once again the topic of discussion and I met with a tight slap across my cheeks , ignoring the sting I made my way to console Emerald . I could look how broken Christian looked seeing her and without any words exchanged we all left by Christian saying that he's never coming back anytime soon .

So here we were on our way back .

The maids gave me a traditional dress as a gift from their side and only then it made Edward more pissed that I slept at servants quarter . Somehow we made him leave without injuring Queen .

" Sleep we've still a long way to go !" He grabs my head placing it on his chest and taking away my bag making my heart go in a beating mess .

............................

" Ouch !" I touch my cheek as Christian holds an ice pack over it .

" I didn't knew it'd swell this much , I'm sorry for it '' he's apologies just made me smile and hold his hand reassuringly .

It's now lunch and Emerald was sitting across me glaring daggers at Christian's hand on mine . He knew this but he's ego was making him ignore her glare .

" Okay ! Stop stealing my best friend get away from her !

" Where's the stamp , I don't see one on her !" He says showing a tongue to her making her more angry .

" You peice of !"

" Language young lady , language !"

" What would you do ? Who' are you to say so ?''

" I've many ways to get that mouth of yours to shut it more useful than this !" That immediately shut her up .

Making her cheeks glow in tiny of pink .

I chuckle , why can't they see how madly they're head over heels .

Suddenly the whole cafeteria starts to whisper and mummer pointing at something .

I look over at the canteen line to see Oliver looking shocked and Edward looking extremely pissed sitting at his chair with Annalisa .

Whereas she had a frown on her face . This is the first time I saw her somewhat afraid ...I guess ?

" What the hell is she doing here ?" Christian curses beside me .

" Oh no ! The history is definitely repeating itself !" Em says making me more confused as I keep looking at them unaware of the commotion behind me .

I feel a tap on my shoulder only to turn back and get a surprise for myself .

" Zeenat .....?" I whisper .

" I'm joining here back , can I sit with you guys !'' she starts to sit beside me when another hand stops her from doing so .

" I guess you can move over , I' like to sit beside my girlfriend, you see this is the only time we get to eat peacefully at school !" What's with him claiming me as his girlfriend when she's present.

Great ! Another topic for all these hungry gossiping idiots .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.