♡ Hɪꜱ Lɪᴘꜱ Fᴛ. Mɪɴᴇ ♡

ѕoмeтιмeѕ yoυ нave тo rυn ιnтo тнe ѕтorм ιn order тo calм ιт

♥ ♥ ♥

Nobody Compares To
You

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

I pulled out my phone as my desperate gaze looked for him in the busy hallway where no one seemed in hurry to leave the hallway.

I glanced down at my phone and called on the last dialed number. Leaning back against the wall, I brought the phone to my ear. It kept ringing until it went to voicemail. With a frustrated sigh, I called Joey again. I have been looking for him for almost an annoying minutes but he is nowhere to be found and that idiot is not even answering his damn phone. Where the hell did he go?

Joey was with me almost all the time in the college since the day I broke down in his arms with teary eyes. I made the determination that I'll cry my eyes out that day but once I stop, I'm not going to cry again for the same reason. Joey was helping me. He was with me like a shadow. But that doesn't mean he didn't give me space, he did. But he kept checking on me every now then which is fine by me. Also, I'm glad he is back in his sarcastic fun-loving self because I don't prefer piss off Joey.

Just when I thought he won't answer, he did.

"Where the hell are you, Joey?"

"At home," he replied.

"Why aren't you at college? I have been looking for you. You could have told me before leaving. Least you could have received my calls! Do you even know how many times I have called you? Of course, you know but you still choose not to answer the fuc-"

"Calm down, bull, calm down" he interrupted me with a chuckle. "Breathe."

I sighed and took a moment before I let my next words out. "Are you alright, Joey?"

He didn't reply instantly and that caused me to worry a little more. "I am."

"Don't lie to me."

"Don't worry, babe. I'm good. He didn't give me that bad."

"Hmm..."

We didn't speak for a few seconds. I didn't know what to say because I didn't believe him a bit. He might not be hurt physically but he definitely sounded hurt, which he was trying to withhold from me.

"What happened?" I asked softly not even caring to elaborate my question.

He let out a heavy sigh. He knew I was going to question him and that might be the reason he ignored all my calls. But why?

"You saw him?" He asked in a faint voice, not his usual loud and cheerful one. He even sounded upset.

"Not yet." Even though I'm dying to. As much as I'm worried about Joey, I'm also about Tris. I was in the class when I heard about their fight. I looked around in the class but none of my friends were present in the same class as mine. So, I excused myself and left to find Joey. As I was looking for Joey, my eyes also searched for Tris, hoping to get at least a single glimpse of him. I wanted to know he is alright. But I couldn't find either of the guys.

"Hey, I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

I just nodded even though he couldn't see me. He didn't seem in a mood to talk. I just hope he isn't hurt.