♡ Tʜɪʀᴅ Wʜᴇᴇʟ ♡

ѕoмeтιмeѕ we ɴeed ѕoмeoɴe тo ѕιмply вe тнere. ɴoт тo ғιх αɴyтнιɴɢ, or тo do αɴyтнιɴɢ ιɴ pαrтιcυlαr, вυт jυѕт тo leт yoυ ғeel тнαт we αre cαred ғor αɴd ѕυpporтed.

♥♥♥

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

As soon as I stepped inside, my eyes searched the couple. It was difficult to find them because of the warm dim light. Considering it was the weekend there was still room for more, it wasn't too packed which is good as I was safe from bumping into sweaty odor. The place isn't bad, in fact, it's a cool place. I kept walking further, my eyes scanning the one I'm looking for between others and then I saw them. She had her hand on his arm for support as she giggles at something he said. I'm surely going to ruin their moment but who cares I'm not having a great day.

I roll my eyes at them and made my way towards the giggling couple

She seems very happy and her face appears to be more vibrant than ever. Feeling a presence next to her, she looked up at me as a smile made its way to her lips.

"Mental note to myself - To not let you know where we are," Jenny said and instantly she wrapped her arms around me from where she was sitting.

"Hey, Tris," Brian said, cheerfully.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

Jenny pulls away from me quickly and narrowed her eyes at me. "Is something wrong, Tris?"

"Definitely it is or why would he be here?" Brian knew me well.

Sitting in the only empty seat on their small round table, I shrug, not knowing what to reply.

"Where are your minions?" Jenny asked while Brian gestured waiter for beers.

"They are busy."

"Busy with?" Jenny questions

"Chuck is busy with his tonight's prey and Roan well..." I trailed, feeling a pang in my heart as my thought goes back to Mia and Roan. 

Why the hell in the whole existence of Chicago, Roan has to go to a movie with Mia?!

"Roan well, what?" Jenny brought me back from my thought. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't notice three beer bottles on our table, until now.

"Roan went to a movie." I shrug, Jenny nods in response. I continue, "With Mia."

I looked up, to see two pairs of curious eyes on me.

"Your Mia?" Brian opened his mouth this time to question.

Since I have taken Mia to the Charlie, my Aunt Claudia and Jenny haven't stopped teasing me about Mia, which Brian noticed too, though he didn't say a word to tease me but he wasn't anywhere better than aunt and Jenny because his experience was enough to tease me.