♡ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Iꜱ Pᴇᴀᴄʜʏ ♡

ι'м ɢlαd yoυ eхιѕт вυт ι wιѕн yoυ eхιѕтed cloѕer тo мe.

♥ ♥ ♥

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV  

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV  

"Mom was really happy seeing you other day," Mia said with a smile.

I looked beside me at Mia. "I had a great time too." Indeed, I had a great time with Mr and Mrs Love but my mind was on Mia's absence. "Where were you?"

"I was with Joey catching up with studies, I missed."

I hummed in response and before I could think, I blurt out the question, I had in my mind for a while now, "What's the scene between you and Joey?" I glance at her before bringing my eyes back on TV.

I was trying to focus on the game in front of me but it got my zero attention as my complete focus was on the girl sitting next to me. My gaze again falls on her. She was wearing an off-shoulder white top and blue straight denim mini skirt. Her hair was done in a half-up messy bun. Her face was bare from any makeup like always. She was at ease this time, unlike the last time I saw her in her house. She looked beautifully cute. I felt my heart beat quicken as my eyes take in the girl, who has effortlessly occupied my mind since she bumped into me. 

"Scene?" she questioned me with a frown.

I looked away from her, "Yeah... like are you seeing each other?" I said as casually as I can.

She turns and sat facing me with a sigh, "What makes you think that?"

I shifted too, facing her. "Aren't you?"

"Of course, not." She admits. 

My gaze was fixed on her. She wasn't lying, she got no reason to lie. I sighed, happy with her answer.

"Do you... mm... I mean ..." She stutters nervously.

"Do I, what Mia?" I smirk. I was eager to know what she wants to ask.

"Do you like Joey?" I narrowed my eyes at her. 'Oh, Mia, you have no idea how much I like Joey?' "I mean are you into Joey?" She cleared.

WHAT?

Okay, all this time I was annoyed seeing Joey and Mia together because I was 'into Joey'?! I growl, this girl here is going to make me insane. What makes her even think that?

I contemplate, before answering and with that I hear the front door knob twist and Roan walks into the living room with holding three takeaway mug and subway wraps.

Earlier, with no choice left, Roan and Mia had to wind up their assignment for today, just a few minutes' later I loosen the router connection. They don't know it was I who did it because before they come out of the bedroom, I tighten the router pin and sat innocently in front of the TV,  oblivious to everything around me, a complete focus on the TV. What? I didn't do anything.