♡ Sᴘᴀɴᴋ Tʜᴀᴛ Aꜱꜱ! ♡

ѕoмeтιмeѕ yoυ мeeт α perѕoɴ αɴd jυѕт clιcĸ – yoυ're coмғorтαвle wιтн тнeм, lιĸe yoυ've ĸɴow тнeм ғor wнole lιғe, αɴd yoυ doɴ'т нαve тo preтeɴd тo вe αɴyoɴe or αɴyтнιɴɢ.

♥♥♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

"Coming!" I shouted, closing my bedroom with a thud and hoping down the stairs.

When I reached the living room, I again hear a doorbell ring and with a sigh, I hurried towards the front door. I pulled open the door. "Can't wait? Did your ass caught fire?!"

He glanced at me, removing his shoes and placing it in the shoe cabinet outside the door on the porch. No dirty shoes inside the house, rule by mom and Joey is very well aware of it, so does everyone considering there is a sign saying to remove the shoes before entering the house.

"When did you care about my ass?" He walked past me.

I shut the door behind me as an idea brought a wicked smile to my face and without a second thought the deed is done. I spanked his fucking ass.

"Ow!" He squealed and turned. Now, I would officially take the honor to say that I'm not responsible for my action these days. Meet me at your own risk. "No, you didn't do that?!"

I crossed my arms under my chest. "Actually, I did!" I admit in a challenging tone.

The menacing look took over his handsome face that hinted – I'm in so much trouble because nobody messes with Joey and get away with it. Alarmed, I swiftly push him and sprint in the direction of my bedroom. I'm aware of the heavy footsteps behind me.

I giggled, stepping into my bedroom, I tried to slam the door in his face but he is stronger than he seems as he pushed the door open. His every step towards me made me step back and with a playful grin on his face before moving to lunge at me. However, he stepped on his own foot and tripped over me, causing me to land on my back and him on top of me. Thankfully I landed on my bed that prevented me from getting hurt. 

My bed with the white sheets and comforter, I had picked for my bedroom that I hardly slept on, a night alone, the extra deep mattress sunk under our weight. I got beautiful chunky knit mink blush cotton throw spread carelessly on my bed. It's so soft that makes we want to wrap it around myself, with a book to keep me company, right now. I got similar one on sitting area as well in white and brown. I have throw pillows from my couch to my bed in white and in shades of pink and gray. I got a wall decal quote above my soft headboard. A desk sat in one corner, with my books and other college's supplies and the laptop, I was gifted on my last birthday. A few white shelves were pushed against the walls and filled with books. There is strand of string lights on the bookshelf and also on the frame of the full length mirror, actually LED lights are spread throughout our whole house, which gives our cozy and homely feel, which of course it is. I hung Polaroids of my family, friends and some memories on strings of twine with mini clothespins to the wall, just above the small seating space. I have a bunch of Christmas candle in my room which I light up whenever I want to. I like the way a cluster of candles look burning together in the dim room at night. That candles I haven't lighted since I started with the college this year. The overall vibe of my bedroom is welcoming and cozy, just the way I like.