♡ Sᴍᴀʟʟ Sᴀᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ ♡

❝wнαт ιѕ coмιɴɢ ιѕ вeттer тнαɴ wнαт ιѕ ɢoɴe❞  

     ♥ ♥ ♥

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

Turning off the car engine, I scan my surrounding through the window. There were two houses and both were two-storey. Now, which one is hers?

Not knowing what to do, I lean back on my seat. Looking around, my gaze fell on the girl next to me. She was resting her head against the window. She looks so cute while sleeping. Like the hell, I would have let any other guy give her a ride!

Her thick wavy, brown hair was half up done. Her face holds so much innocence, which is rare to see these days. When she smiles her white teeth brighten up her whole face and with that irresistible smile, she'd light up everyone around her with it. Her large eyes that talked more than her mouth did, were shut now. A frown made its way over my face when I see tears moistened her cheeks. I want to know what's wrong. But who am I to her, why would she let me know? I'm not Joey.  

Okay, speaking of Joey, what is going on between them? They are always together like literally ALWAYS! Who is he to her? Is she his girlfriend, if so, that would make sense why she joins the same college as Joey when the college is this far from her house but why not stay at a college dorm or at his house? Then again, she can't be his girlfriend because I have known him for a very long time to know that he doesn't have a girlfriend. But what if he is trying on her? Man, if he is trying on my g... What? You guys really need to stop saying her as my girl!

Peanut butter jelly time

The ringing of her phone jolted her out of her sleep, same time making me tear my gaze away from her. Taking in her surrounding, she straightens up on her seat and rubs her sleepy eyes with her left hand, moving her hand away from her eyes, her eyes lay on me.

'Hey rise and shine gorgeous'  

"Wakey Wakey! How's breakfast in the car sounds baby?" I tease her.

She rolls her eyes at me, tilting her head down at her phone to turn it off, while I chuckle at her because I'm sure this is the first time she had rolled her eyes as she didn't do it properly.

Hearing me chuckle, she looks up from her phone at me to meet my eyes, blinking, "Thank you." I expected snarky remark.

She turns to open the door but I beat her on it by getting out of the car, going around to open her side door. While she looks back at the seat once I was in, I open her door. Aren't I a gentleman?

She smiles faintly, stepping out of the car.

"Bye." she steps away from me towards her house.