♡ Sᴏ, Aᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ I'ᴍ Dʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ♡ ~Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Pᴏᴠ

тнere αre ғrιeɴdѕ, тнere ιѕ ғαмιly, αɴd тнeɴ тнere ιѕ α ғrιeɴd тнαт вecoмe ғαмιly.

♥♥♥

Jᴏᴇʏ Pᴏᴠ

Jᴏᴇʏ Pᴏᴠ

Just spending a few minutes with her on her first day of college, I realized Mia Love is going to be my best friend. She is a great friend and above all a great person. She is kind, funny, solicitous, Sarcastic and all in all, she isn't clingy and even if she was I wouldn't have pushed her away because she is beautifully different and unique. But what disturbs me is her innocence because people might take advantage of her easily and Tristan might be one of them considering I have seen girls Tristan goes for and Mia is nowhere like them. Not that Mia isn't beautiful or anything, she is one hell of a girl who doesn't fit society description of beautiful because she is beyond their savvy.

I moved my hand inside the bag hastily when I felt something sticky in my fingers. I grunted. What the hell was that? Without paying much heed, I pulled my hand away from the sticky object to peek inside my bag.

Ahh! I found it.

I grabbed the chewing gum and pulled my hand out of the bag. I have examined it before unwrapping the wrapper and bringing the chewing gum close to my nose, I sniff. It's just a few months old or maybe a year... sss? I don't know but I remember it's the same gum, I had in my old bag for very long before I dumped this gum in my new bag when I started my first year of college. I threw the gum in the air and caught it from my mouth midway. I chewed on the gum as a smile formed on my lips. Only if Mia would have tasted it.

I crumpled the wrapper in my hand and glanced at the window right in front of me above my study table, before carelessly throwing the wrapper outside the window as my gaze accidentally slid at Tristan's house.  

Tristan is a lucky bastard. Unlike mine, he got a really great family. Talking about family, I don't know where my parents are and I don't care where they are as long as they keep my bank account happy and stay the hell away from me. I miss having a family but that doesn't mean I miss my family. And why would I considering they haven't given me much reason to miss them. They were hardly ever home, so I was left in the care of nanny until I was capable of taking care of myself which is what I'm doing from the past five years. Not that my parents were busy doing some great works like Tristan's. I sneer at that, they were busy abandoning their only child as you can say, I'm a result of a fail condom.

This house I grew up in doesn't even feel like home. Mia's house feels like home. The affection and love her parents have given me in this little time where my own parents lacked horribly in these past eighteen years. And also I won't deny my fondness for Mia because it isn't often you find someone crazy enough to happily wink at your craziness.

I felt sudden annoyance crept into me as I imagined my crazy friend and Tristan together. That fucker kissed my best friend?! Is he trying to take her away from me? No shit, boy. I guess, he doesn't know his neighbor very well. I don't care if I'm overreacting but I'm not letting some asshole take away the only person I care most about.