♡ Cᴀɴ Yᴏᴜ Fᴇᴇʟ Mᴇ Mɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ Yᴏᴜ? ♡

тнe ғαcт тнαт тнe word loveѕιcĸ eхιѕтѕ, тнαт тнe ѕιмple αвѕeɴce oғ α perѕoɴ cαɴ мαĸe yoυ ғeel pнyѕιcαlly ιll, ѕαyѕ α ɢreαт deαl αвoυт тнe тerrιвle power oғ тнe нυмαɴ нeαrт.

♥♥♥

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

"You came to pick me?" I teased her. My head slightly tilts back with a sly grin on my lips and my both hands pressed against my heart.

She smiled at me. Her smile is beautiful, just like her. I haven't met a single woman whose smile isn't beautiful however there is only one that makes my heart skip with her smile. The same smile I want to wake up next to every single day. "I was worried thinking my favorite little boy might have gone missing since it's been quite sometimes, I haven't seen him."

'Any odds this little boy can have any chance with your little princess?' I wanted to ask her, testing my luck but I didn't because I don't how would Sandra react to that. Sandra doesn't make me nervous, nobody does, like her daughter makes me sometimes. However I know, I'm not giving up on what's there between Mia and me.

"Lucky boy," I said.

She laughed, leaning against her car. "Thank you for last night."

I frown but then I understood. I shook my head in denial. "It was Teddy, who took Mia as his date."

"I know." She brushed me off. "But I don't think Teddy is the reason behind Mia's smile when she was back home considering you are the one dropped Mia home." She smiled up at me. "Which is rare after she attends any party and let me tell you, she hardly attends any parties."

I was content to hear that. It was finally me, the reason for her smile. Even I was happier way back to my place than I already was when I was driving Mia to her home. All night, I only thought about us and our kiss as I wondered if she too was thinking about what I was. It was too much for me to wait till morning to see her next but I hold back myself and waited for morning to arrive, as I fell asleep, dreaming about Mia. The only girl I dream about since she came into my life. Next morning, I was excited to see her. An urge to pick her up from her home and drive her to college was overwhelming but I resisted. I didn't want to come too strong on her and scare her off.

I didn't see her at college until the lunch break. She was so much into what Colton was saying which seems important so instead of going to her table, I feast my eyes on her from far. I can tell, she is a good listener by her solemn and complete attention was on Colton as he spoke. I admire her until my phone interrupted me with a text from captain asshole, who wanted to see me, so I left. I remember for what stupid reason he wanted to see me, which is why I prefer to call him captain asshole.

I shook my head, which brought me back to Sandra. "You were awake when I dropped Mia home?"

"I'm a mother, how can I sleep when my daughter was out at night," She said, raising her brows by the end. Aunt Claudia too stayed awake until Jenny returned home. Not just for Jenny, it was for Teddy and me as well. But as we grew, we stayed out till late when we were with our friends, we requested her not to wait for us and instead go to sleep. She agreed but only with a condition that we will return harmless and in one piece.