♡ Tʜɪꜱ Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ♡

ɢod wιll ѕeɴd ѕoмeoɴe wнo ĸɴowѕ нow тo love αɴd cαre ғor yoυr нeαrт тнe wαy yoυ нαve αlwαyѕ deѕιred.

♥ ♥ ♥

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV  

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV  

Why didn't she call me yet?

I hope everything is fine. I don't even have her number, so I could check on her. I should have taken her number. Should I just go and see if she is okay but that would be too creepy considering it's being hardly three hours since I left her house.

Come on Tris, she can take care of herself. My inner voice tries to assure me. 

I shift in my back, uncomfortably that's what I'm doing since I got home.

You know what, I should just call Roan and ask him for Mia's number. Yes, that would be great.

I reach for my phone on my bedside table. I press on his contact info but didn't call him, debating with myself about calling Roan and besides what if Mia was asleep, I don't want to wake her as she looked exhausted today. Ya, she must have slept or she would have called me. 

I drop my phone next to me on my bed.

Why am I thinking so much about her?

I Shift back, plopping on my stomach as I close my eyes and try to sleep. I see a vision of Mia, her smile, her voice... 

'She stops on her track and turns back to look at me with the smile, "Mia Love." She said.'

I open my eyes.

Okay! I'll see her tomorrow at college. My gaze fell on nightstand clock, it's two p.m., burying my face on the pillow, I groan.

***

Not even Kris Kross is helping me to take my mind off from someone, I turn off 'Jump' playing in my car.

Fifteen minutes later, I pulled up into the driveway, turning off the engine, I free myself from the seat belt. Running my hand through my thick hair, I take a deep breath before stepping out of my car and made my way to see the girl behind my sleepless night.

Typing a quick reply to Chuck, I slide my phone back into my jeans pocket as my eyes flicker up to see asleep Mia on one of the two chairs in her porch. Her knees were bent over her chest, her hands were encircled around her legs and her left cheek flatly pressed on her knees.

What is she doing out here? She didn't sleep here whole night, right? Or did she? The only way to find that is by waking her up.

I walk up to the porch. I place my hand on her shoulder, to wake her.

"Mia," I whispered softly. She jolted awake without even making me call her name for the second time and I was quick to move my hand away from her. I think she is a light sleeper. Rubbing her eyes, she stood up as she felt my presence.