♡ Tʜɪꜱ Fᴇᴇʟꜱ Lɪᴋᴇ Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ Iɴ Lᴏᴠᴇ ♡

collαpѕe ιɴтo мe. jυѕт oɴce. ι proмιѕe yoυ'll ɴever нαve тo ғαll αɢαιɴ.

♥♥♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

"Aren't you going to dance?" said the voice who was missing throughout the speech, the dinner, cake cutting, bouquet toss and dance so far. 

That takes me back to when Jenny threw the bouquet with so much enthusiasm that the bouquet came flying over Teddy, who was standing in the far corner with me making fun of his relative, which made all eyes turn back to the Teddy. He was too stunned to react but not for long as he threw his hand up in the air and grinned, by this time, he was over the moon.

I didn't really think, I would have a good time here but I'm enjoying even though I'm feeling little out of place.

"I can't dance." Tris isn't the first one to ask me for the dance. Teddy, Roan, Dan and few guys who I haven't seen until tonight had asked me to the dance but I turn them all down.

There is more than one reason why I don't dance with anyone but Jasper. I remember when I accidentally stepped on Finn's feet, while we were dancing together in one of his friend's party. He yelled at me in front of everyone but then next day he apologized to me with chocolates and he suggested me never to dance with him or anyone ever if I don't wish to hurt anyone which stupid me agreed with. Guys don't know how much their one word can affect a girl. Since then, I never danced with anyone except for one, however, I do dance in my room, alone.

He arches his brow at me, a smile playing on his lips.

"I'll fall." I look down at my shoes which is nowhere close to interesting compare to the chocolate gaze I'm dodging as I fidget with my fingers.

I didn't lie, I just didn't tell him the complete truth. Most of the time I trip while dancing.

He extends his hand for me to take. I simply stared at his extended hand with uncertainty. "Come, dance with me."

Mia, say No!

At least think about the times when he had come for your help. So pay him back by turning him down for his own good, Mia.

I open my mouth to turn him down politely. "Trust me, I won't let you fall," he said, assuring me with a smile.

What he said made me believe him because somewhere in my heart, I know he won't let me fall but I can't promise the same for him.

You are not fucking Cinderella! Just say 'Yes' or 'No' and get over with this.

Before I could say anything my hand move on its own. Placing my hand on his outstretched hand, I look up at him to see him smile with pleased.