♡ I'ʟʟ Bᴇ Tʜᴇʀᴇ Fᴏʀ Yᴏᴜ ♡

wнeɴ yoυ cαɴ'т looĸ oɴ тнe вrιɢнт ѕιde, ι wιll ѕιт wιтн yoυ ιɴ тнe dαrĸ.

  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV  

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV  

"Please have mercy on me and marry me," I said to the most beautiful girl standing in front of me.

"NO! I already like someone" she shook her head.

"How could you do that to me? I have been waiting for so long." I pout taking her hands in mine as she breaks my heart.

Pulling her hand away, Elli comes close to me, placing her hand on the right side of my cheek as she got on her tiptoe she pecks me on the cheek, earning a smile from me. I cautiously embrace her, making sure not to hurt her.

We stay like that for a moment and then I let her go out of my embrace. My eyes were fixed on her green eyes which were looking me back with happiness. Her smile is the most adorable feature which she uses to get things done from me. I wish everyone in this world would carry her positive vibes, her strength, she is an example for everyone.

Considering I come here often as my parents are trustees of this hospital and also because few of the time I'm hurt, I met this 8-year-old angel over here who is a patient in this hospital. She is diagnosed with cancer, she is fighting for her life and I'm sure she will definitely going to win.

After spending some more time with Elli, I stood up, saying her my goodbye and I took off. 

As I got out of her room, making my way towards the elevator, someone bumped into me.

"Oouchh..." come from the girl who bumped into me as she falls on the ground after bumping into me.

"I'm sorry," she said without looking up.

I recognized that voice. How can I forget the only person who keeps bumping into me every other day?

I extend my hand, she looks at my hand without looking up at me she placed her hand on mine and I lift her up on her feet. Our eyes locked and she quickly tilts down her head, taking her eyes off me while I'm spellbound for a moment, drowning in her presence. Not exchanging a word, she passes by me. That's strange because whenever we cross each other's path, she smiled at me but this time she didn't instead she looked pale. Something was wrong, so I made my way to where she left.

My eyes land on her, I see her sitting on a seat outside a room as I made my way towards her. While sitting next to her, my eyes land on her trembling hands, I place my hand on one of hers, which made her look up at me immediately, her eyes met mine and knowing it was me her eyes soften but what I saw clench my heart. She was crying?! Okay! As much as she looked beautiful even now while tears in her eyes, I can't see her in this state. I don't know why but I just can't!