♡ Bᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ Dɪꜱᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ♡

cнeerѕ тo тнe people wнo love υѕ, тнe loѕerѕ wнo loѕт υѕ, αɴd тнe lυcĸy вαѕтαrdѕ wнo ɢeт тo мeeт υѕ.

♥♥♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

"You may now kiss the bride."

Brian wraps his arms around Jenny, bringing her close to him as he tilts his head to kiss Jenny

"GROSS!" before their lips met we heard a disapproving voice. Bride and groom halted and all eyes turn to the source of the voice. Teddy.

Seeing everyone's gaze on him, he clears his throat. "OH, GOSH!" He said, trying to sound cheerful. "Just Kiss guys."

I hold back my laugh looking at Teddy with how uncomfortable he is, the sight of his sister kissing the guy, she just got married to.

The guests whistled and applauded, which brought my gaze back to couple as Brian had dip Jenny, kissing her passionately. Pulling away from the kiss, they open their eyes to look at each other as they smile widely. Brian helps Jenny straighten up, holding her close to him, he bends slightly to kiss her again

"Okay. Enough of licking each other's face." Teddy interrupted, receiving a groan from the couple. I smiled at his childish behavior.

While Jenny was busy giving Teddy a playful glare as the officiant end the ceremony with a few closing words. The bride and groom walk down the aisle towards the exit, while seeing me on her way down, Jenny smiled widely. They are then followed by the flower girl and the ring bearer. Since there were no kids in the family, the flower girl was Jenny's grandmother and the ring bearer was... well, I would leave that for you to guess. The maid of honor and Teddy, the best man was right behind them, followed by the remaining bridesmaids and groomsmen and then Jenny's parents.

I don't know what to do since this is the first wedding I have attended without mom and dad or Ivy. I see the wedding director's team were helping the guests by ushering them just outside the ballroom to enjoy a delicious and festive cocktail while they transform the ballroom from ceremony to wedding reception. I followed the others. 

My eyes searched for a familiar face as I started to feel weird standing alone, all to myself. I kept wandering around with the hope of at least finding my date – which I know, I won't – or Roan. 

Roan. As the name came to my mind, my thought goes back to our movie date – Okay, one-sided date, of course from my side. I was excited about the date but when I didn't get any reply from Tris, I felt a pang of disappointment. I felt like staying behind with him rather than going out with my crush and my friends which won't be fair to them. For a second, I thought to call Tris just to hear his voice but I put aside that thought, I didn't wish to rub up the wrong way. Where I was lost in thought of my bumping guy, I still did great at hiding my uneasiness from everyone except for one. I just brush him off because I know if I had told Joey the reason being Tris, he wouldn't have been too pleased considering Tris isn't his favorite.