♡ Wʜᴇɴ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀʟᴋ Oɴ Bʏ, Wɪʟʟ Yᴏᴜ Cᴀʟʟ Mʏ Nᴀᴍᴇ ♡

doɴ'т jυdɢe ѕoмeoɴe'ѕ cнoιce wιтнoυт υɴderѕтαɴdιɴɢ тнeιr reαѕoɴ

♥ ♥ ♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ  

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ  

"Who the hell..."

I turn to look at the culprit, none other than - Joey, sitting three seats behind me to the opposite row of mine and was gesturing me to take the paper ball that he had hit the back of my head with.

Hesitating, I picked the paper ball from the floor where it had fallen by hitting my head, without getting noticed by our teacher.

Joey - other than Ivy, I'm close to Joey as we got pretty good together from day one of the college and he is in most of my classes. Sarcasm is his weapon and doesn't matter who he is using it against.

With a frown, I open the paper ball and start reading it.

'I just watched a video of a woman's head chopped off, I feel sick watching that video.'

Why the hell I need to know that?

Frowning, I turn to look back at him who was already had his gaze on me.

Why watch that kind of a video?  

Looking back down at the paper. Curiosity got me.

'Did she die?' I wrote and threw back the paper ball carefully making sure not to get teacher's attention. I proceed doing what I was doing before I got interrupted.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to look and there he was right behind me. 

How the hell he switch the seat without getting noticed by our teacher?

"Did she?" he questioned. 

"Uhh... yeah, she did?" I asked him with a frown.

"Did she die?" he asked, with a frown that matched mine. This guy is really something.   

"She had her head sliced off..." he trailed off shaking his head, "NO! She didn't die, they stuck it back on with glue!" His pitch got higher as sarcasm drip from his tone. And this got Teacher's attention and he politely warns us to maintain silence.  

***

As I'm on my way towards my locker, I felt an arm around my shoulder and to see on my right it was Joey, with a wide smile plastered. I glare, elbowing him away from me. 

"So much for being your best friend." He put his hand over his chest. "Anyway, I heard Finn lost his balls," he said with a straight face.

I frown at him, staring each other back, we dissolve into laughter.