♡ Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ♡

ι cнooѕe yoυ, αɴd ι'll cнooѕe yoυ over αɴd over αɢαιɴ. wιтнoυт pαυѕe, wιтнoυт doυвт, ιɴ α нeαrтвeαт, ι'll ĸeep cнooѕιɴɢ yoυ.❞ 

♥ ♥ ♥   

I look around, and my gaze stops on the messy hair guy who had turned my world upside down

I look around, and my gaze stops on the messy hair guy who had turned my world upside down. The cold wind felt good against my face and seeing him, roused my dark thoughts. Despite the cold and wind, he wore only white v neck T-shirt and grey joggers, walking towards me with a lopsided grin on his face that I love so much, directed at me. 

"Is this yours?" girl sitting next to me asked, snapping me out of my gazing contest, pointing towards something, which I didn't even give a glance, not that I was rude but because my attention was caught by my gorgeous boyfriend.

"No, but that one is MINE." Pointing toward my guy, I smile. Ivy turns around, to look where I was directing, she turns her gaze back at me with a grin. 

Seeing him near me, I stand up from my place and he closes the gap between us, encircling his arm around me for a hug. Chilled by the wind, I pressed myself against his warm body. We stay like that enjoying the moment before pulling away, but he didn't let me go, as he held me close to him, his lips were too close to mine, I close my eyes, waiting for what comes next, waiting for his lips to be on mine. I shiver as soon as his lips brush against my closed eyes, followed by a light kiss on it. He never fails to amaze me. 'Damn boy!' 

I feel his finger under my chin, guiding me to look at him when I open my eyes to meet his, his eyes held the same emotion as every time whenever I'm so close to him but each time it gets stronger than last time. His hand that held my chin moves to caress my cheek and very next second his lips were on mine. I close my eyes enjoying how he makes me feel. He was there when no one gave damn. Who thought the fatso like me would ever end up with the guy like him. I and he are 'we' only because he never gave up on me, on us! I throw my arms around his neck and respond with passion as I return his kiss eagerly. His hold on my waist tighten, pulling me closer, he deepens the kiss. Our lips matched equally each other's movement. I'm never going to get tired of this and nor with him either.

"Awww..." I hear Ivy's voice, bringing me back to my senses but not the one my tongue danced with.

I try to pull away from the kiss but he groans not letting me break the kiss. I oblige and kissed him back before pulling away from him. He glares me while I smile back at him, replying his glares with a peck on his nose.

God, I love him so much!