♡ Tʜʀᴏᴡ Pʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇꜱ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Lɪᴋᴇ Cᴏɴғᴇᴛᴛɪ ♡

нow ѕтαrved yoυ мυѕт нαve вeeɴ тнαт мy нeαrт вecαмe мeαl ғor yoυr eɢo.

♥♥♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

It's just homecoming for God sake! 

I glance around at the excited students for the homecoming as they not so in low voice talk about their dates, their dresses, gossip and all, that is what all I'm hearing since I arrived at the college this morning. And there are yet few more days to go for homecoming and still people are so excited as if it's tomorrow. I should just ignore their voices but it's not possible because wherever I go, that's the topic of discussion that is making me irritate and I'm not in a mood of considering what happened last night.

I cuss under my breath as I make beeline for the lunchroom. All because I woke up late, hurried to take the bus and damn left my phone at home, now I can't find those idiots even though I have seen them in classes but I pretend to focus in the classes whereas all I was thinking about was Tristan. As mad as Joey was with me for hanging up on him, he was still eager to get any juicy bit from last night. But that's not the reason why I'm looking for them, it's because I need help with my studies.

With the aroma hitting my nose, I can figure food here is nothing like my high school but one thing is much the same – the bullies, waiting for me in the lunchroom, just like the first day of my college. I don't know what they get by bullying others. I try to avoid students as I walk past them.

First friendly face my eyes land on is Colton and across from him sat, Roan. So eager to get out from here once I find Ivy or Joey are, I walk over to them to know where my best friends are.

"Hey," I greeted, moving on one heel to other.

Colton raised his hand, curling his fingers. I mirrored him and he gave me a light, playful fist bump before going back to his phone.

"Hey, Mia." Roan smiled at me before taking a bite from his apple.

"Have you guys seen Ivy or Joey?"

"I haven't seen Joey but Ivy told me she was going to join some drama club, I don't know, I guess there where she would be checking on," Roan replied.

I hummed. "Okay... Thanks." I smiled. "See you guys." I turned on my heels to leave.

"You know, we are your friends too," Colton said out of nowhere and I stopped in my track, feeling guilty. I hardly ever hang out with them. Even when we all went out for movies days ago, I stuck beside Joey or Ivy. I feel comfortable with those two so I'm mostly glued to them. However, that isn't fair to my other friends. They all are trying to make me open up to them like a great friend they are but all I do is stay reserved instead of trying to be a better friend.

I turned to look at Colton, to see his gaze fixed down on his phone. I glance at the empty seat beside him before glancing at Roan, he was eagerly waiting for my response. I took a step and slid down next to Colton, which draw his attention from his phone to me and he regarded me with a genuine smile. He places his phone on the table and slides his plate with untouched food for me to eat though I decline politely, he still insisted me to eat. I thanked him but he brushes me off with a smile as he proceeds to get Dan's attention, who was standing at the head of the line, buying food for himself and when Colton was able to get Dan's attention, he gestured him to get one more plate of food same as the one he had passed me .