♡ I Gᴏᴛ A Wᴀʀ Oɴ Mʏ Mɪɴᴅ ♡

a мan'ѕ ѕтrengтн ιѕ мeaѕυred вy тнe way нe wιll proтecт тнe нearт тнe woмan нe loveѕ

♥♥♥

Nobody Compares To
You

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

"Where the he-" Not even giving him a chance to complete the sentence, I pushed hard against his chest with my hands, ignoring the guys around me. I wasn't a coward like him to attack people from behind. He was one hell of a pathetic coward fucking ass.

It took a bit for Captain Fucker to realize what just happened before he fisted his fingers and grabbed me by the collar, coming close to my face. He was sweating, his lip curled into a sneer. Grabbing my collar was wrong. So so wrong. That was apparent by everything around us going dead silent. Except for our harsh breathe. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. Even Noah and Singh who were in a deep argument stopped to watch what awaits ahead. Everyone in the team was aware this wasn't going to end well.

He saw the look in my eyes and a hint of uncertainty passed his eyes. Captain or not, nobody fucking grabs me by the collar and get away.

And above all by hurting Mia.

I smashed him to the ground. It took him long seconds to gather his wits and hit me back. He used his upper bulk to push me into the ground and fixated me with a knee to my stomach before he punched me over and over again. That hurts but less than the pounding in my head due to anger. I brought my head to his and bumped my head against his. It hurt, but I didn't grunt out loud as he did. While he was still grunting, I turned us and got on him.

Now when I see him clearly, there is no doubt that it was Tucker, not that I ever doubted Chuck. In fact, Chuck wouldn't have come to me with Tucker's name if he wasn't sure that it was Tucker. But you know, Tucker's face somewhat reveals the asshole he is, though it fails to do hundred percent justice.

When Chuck told me Tucker was the one who locked Mia in the room, it didn't shock me what he did as much as it should. What would you expect from an asshole like him?! But what shocked me is, why would he do that to Mia? When I asked Chuck the reason, he shrugged and said, "Bully like Tucker doesn't need any reason." I nodded because that's all I could do considering I wasn't able to think anything other than beating the shit out of Tucker.

I often noticed him bullying people and nobody did anything about it. Neither did I. That's what boosted his ego to think everybody feared him. Little does he know I held myself back long enough, but no more.

But why the fuck didn't occur to me once it must have been Tucker. Of course, it had to be one. Just because of his stupid stunt Mia might have gotten badly hurt. I always knew he was a bully. I fucking knew but did nothing! If I had, he would have never tried to hurt Mia.

I snarled at him as my mind was invaded with the scenes from the other night and it was making me furious. How long was she locked in that room? What if Mia wouldn't have reached for Roan? What if I wouldn't have reached there on time? I couldn't even imagine what would have happened to her. Just because of that piece of shit!

"What's wrong with you, Hal- Fuck!" I didn't give him time to recover and kept throwing punches at him. I was happy with my ten years old self, who had punched Tucker when he annoyed him than I'm with myself now because this me held back on a lot of occasions when all I wanted to do was beat him to the hell.