♡ Kɪꜱꜱ Uɴᴅᴇʀ Tʜᴇ Lɪɢʜᴛ Oғ A Tʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ Sᴛᴀʀꜱ ♡

❝ αpprecιαтe тнe мoмeɴт oғ α ғιrѕт ĸιѕѕ, ιт мαy вe тнe lαѕт тιмe yoυ owɴ yoυr нeαrт.

♥♥♥

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

I felt the rise and fall of Mia's every breath as I was inches from the slightly parted full lips, begging for a kiss. Only if she has any idea how badly I want this, I want her. I'm so close, kissing her as my lips brush against hers, so close in getting what I want. I resisted the urge to take her lips before but not today.

"Tris? Brian is looking for you." Dammit Not Fucking Again! Teddy called out, more like slurred his words, slightly though. 

I frown when Mia immediately stepped away from me, making my hand drop from her waist. It took every ounce in me to not pull her back to me. I wasn't a bit bothered that Teddy saw us almost kissing. Almost! But Mia was as she looked away from me and tried to avoid looking at Teddy either. 

I groan at Teddy, who had taken on himself to ruin everyone's moment today. If he wasn't my family and if this wasn't Jenny's big day, I would have really punched him in the throat. Firstly, for ruining my moment and secondly for bringing my girl as his date.

Yes, My girl!

As Jenny said, I'm not the one who stashes his feeling and is not the feeling I want to ignore or keep denying. What I feel with Mia and what I just felt with her just seconds ago, is something I want to feel every second. It was difficult for me to see her with Teddy and Roan. I know they both aren't the bad guys and now when Teddy saw Mia and me together, he might have got the idea so he would stop trying on Mia.

I stepped back and Teddy took my place in front of Mia as he clears his throat, trying to get Mia's attention. He is drunk but he still looked composed, of course, until he opens his mouth. I begrudgingly turn away from them as my eyes scan Brian.

"May I have a dance with you?" Teddy asked Mia.

I gritted my teeth as soon as I heard Teddy ask Mia, the idea of another man dancing with Mia made me uncomfortable and vexed.

"Yes," She replied.

Seriously, now?

I shouldn't be shocked with her reply, she isn't great in saying 'No' to people but I didn't like the thought of her in Teddy's arms right after what she and I shared. Yes, I have been with few women but I have never shared anything close to the moment I have shared with Mia. Not just Teddy but any guy's arms, I would mind. It's because she is more to me. She is m-

"But let me first grab a drink," She continued.

Ahhh... I see.

"Okay, I'll go get you a drink. What would you like to have?"