♡ Sᴛᴀʀ Pʟᴀʏᴇʀ Aᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ♡

кєєριɴg му dιѕтαɴcє вєcαυѕє ι кɴoω ι cαɴ нανє уoυ

♥♥♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

I stared at the pictures Ivy just send me of her and our friends from the homecoming, I smiled to myself. I'm happy they are enjoying and I did not regret not being with them right now while they are having fun. I like where I'm - my home sweet home - away from all the hullabaloo. And I was finally able to convince Joey and Ivy to let me be. I needed some 'me time' desperately, especially after the library incident. Also, I was occupied with completing the assignments and that's because I not wanted to think about the incident and also about Tris.

I get in my shorts and oversize top before padding into the living room. I grabbed the television control stick and plopped down on the sofa in front of the television. I played one of the rom com movie. The room was bright but I liked watching movies in the dark, which is of course when I'm not alone considering I'm now, I kept the lights on.

I curled my legs up on the sofa as I watched the movie. Within a minute, I started missing human touch, I hugged one of the pillows. Wish mom was home early or certain someone with messy hair for me to cuddle with.

No good could come of longing for a person, I could never have.

I buried my face into the pillow and grimaced with exasperation. Why am I feeling like this now?

It's rom-com that gives me false hope. It's all its fault. Yes!

But I continued watching the movie anyway.

***

I was in my second movie when the doorbell rang. I glanced at the clock hanging over the wall. It's must be the pizza delivery guy. I paused the movie and stood up to get the door, on the way taking out cash to pay.

I slightly opened the door and the pizza delivery guy stood there with his back to me. He strolled away from the door. He had the pizza box in one hand and while his other hand, held the paper bag. He wasn't in his usual uniform. His head was lowered and he had a baseball cap on. I adjusted my glasses with my finger and got a glimpse of his airpods. I guess, he was on the call. Though I couldn't see his face - not that I was interested anyway - considering I forgot to switch on the porch light, I didn't let my gaze stay on him for long, simply a quick glance. I just wanted him to hand me over the pizza so, I could go in and enjoy it with a movie.

Although no denying, there was something familiar lingered in the air but I couldn't put my finger on it. I saw him nodding his head, listening to whoever it was on the other side.

Idiot as if that person can see him.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. It seemed like it was an important call or something because, without as much as looking back at me, he handed me the pizza box.