♡ Mᴀᴋᴇ Mᴇ Hɪꜱ ♡

yoυ're jυѕт αɴoтнer wιѕн тнαт wιll ɴever coмe тrυe.

♥♥♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

I glanced down at the key in my hand as I walked out of the college building over the parking lot. I can't believe after what happened between us yesterday, Tris would come to save me. I remember calling him 'My knight with messy hair and fuck-me smirk' the night we kissed. He really is doing justice to that name. Isn't he?

As much as I wasn't expecting to see him, I was relieved when I saw it was him. I don't think I would have been that pleased to see Roan. But the question is how Tris knew where I was when I didn't even mention it to Roan?

"Mia!" I stopped on my track when I heard someone calling out to me. I turned and saw Roan running toward me. After Tris handed me the key, he got a call from Roan as we both walked out of the library and he went to get his stuff while I'm here out walking toward his car.

Before I could react, I was engulfed in an embrace. It's the first time Roan got this close to me. He had always maintained his distance, especially with me. I guess because he knew I'm a bit reserved. I take time to let people in, to open up to them. Since we have partnered in the project, Roan and I got time to know each other better which made me gathered that we can just be good friends and nothing more. Nevertheless, it would be wrong to ignore Roan's concern about me considering Tris came to look for me only when he learnt through Roan about me been locked in the room. So, here I'm in one piece because of both the guys.

With that thought, I slide my arms around him and hugged him though hesitantly. It doesn't feel the same as the one Tris and I had, just minutes ago.

To be honest, I was uncertain what to do when Tris pulled me in his embrace other than to wrap my arms around him. So, that's what I did. I put the thought about all the reason why this is bad for later because I wasn't able to stop myself from hugging him back and relishing the moment in his arms. I don't know for how long we had stayed in each other's arms but it felt that's all I wanted at that time. But soon enough, when Tris asked me a question, there was no doubt that I'm not answering him. Because there's a high chance Tris will confront Tucker and I don't wish to drag Tris in my problems that might also result in Tucker bullying Tris, which I don't want so, I ignored his question and I was glad he didn't impel me either. 

Plus, it's great that he is driving me home as I'm whacked. Yet, I can't help myself from thinking about what happened on the way when the last time he dropped me home. Knowing I can never have Tris, still, I won't change a single thing that occurred between us that night. It wasn't just about the kiss, it was all about the feelings that day. 

How unexpected is it, I'm in the arms of the guy who once I had a crush on and all the while I'm thinking about his friend, who is also the guy I h-