♡ Cʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ♡

yoυ doɴ'т cнooѕe yoυr ғαмιly. тнey αre ɢod'ѕ pυɴιѕнмeɴт тo yoυ, αѕ yoυ αre тo тнeм

♥ ♥ ♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

"What the Fuck?" as Tristan strikes towards the person, bringing my attention back to the on-going scene.   

"Dad!" I chime in hurriedly, before Tristan's fist connect dad's face, "It's my dad!"

Thankfully, he stops on his track.

I inhale and turn back to dad, "Dad... where were you? I had called you so many times." Sadness dripping from my voice. I had called him many times, I don't know what I would have done if I haven't bumped into the familiar face.

"Ohhh... my phone battery is dead." He shrugs, taking his cell phone out of his laptop bag hanging over his shoulder. He shows me his phone that is dead, slipping his cell phone back in his bag. "Anyway, I'm here. Where is Mommy?" he said smiling widely.  

I glance beside me at Tristan, then shifting my gaze back to Dad.

"Why didn't you inform me or mom, that you'll be back early from Monaco?" Though I'm really happy to see him back early from work tour, I'm too drained to mirror his wide smile.

"Because I wanted to surprise you guys," he takes a step away from me, I frown as I see him spreading his hands out wide, "SURPRISEEEE!" he raises his voice in delight. OH MY DAD...  

I glance beside me at Tristan, there was a hint of a smile playing on his lips, eyes focused on my dad. Even in this darkness, he didn't fail to shine. The moonlight was enhancing every minor feature of his face. I have seen handsome guys before but this guy here is not just handsome but he got this personality, which screams out, he outshines anyone and everyone.

I shook my head before Tristan catches me checking him out as I bring my focus back on dad.

"Dad... Mom is in hospital, she met with an accident," I said, studying dad "SURPRISEEEE...!" I scream, imitating him.

Tristan chuckles like an idiot. And my dad looks like a lost puppy.

I send Tristan a hard glare after which he clasps his hand over his mouth. I move closer to dad, taking his hands in mine.  

"It's okay, dad. She is fine. I'm really happy to see you here and I know mom will be too" I smile. 'Of course, after mom kicks your surprise ass.'

"Can I go, be with her?" he asks with hope. I don't have any idea about the hospital rules so, I turn to Tristan, he nods. Since when did I need his approval for anything?

"Yes," I reply with a smile.  

Dad looked over my shoulder towards Tristan, raising his eyebrow, "I have been away for just 10 days and you got a boyfriend!" dad glares Tristan.