♡ Yᴏᴜ Iɴ Mʏ Aʀᴍꜱ ♡

тнe вeѕт plαce ιɴ тнe world ιѕ ιɴ тнe αrмѕ oғ ѕoмeoɴe wнo wιll ɴoт oɴly нold yoυ αт yoυr вeѕт, вυт wιll pιcĸ yoυ υp αɴd нυɢ yoυ тιɢнт αт yoυr weαĸeѕт мoмeɴт.

♥♥♥

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

I sprinted out of the gym. Before she could answer where she is, the call got disconnected. Roan tried calling her a few times but was no avail. Her phone was switched off. As much as I'm worried about her, I'm also mad at her for calling Roan and not me. After the moments we shared, I was expecting her to call me when she needed someone for any reason it may be, even after whatever she said in the hallway. But who did she call? Roan! 

Luckily, I was in the college gym and had just gotten out of the shower after practicing for my game when Roan who was waiting for me with Chuck, got a call from Mia. As soon as I heard Roan call out Mia's name, uneasiness crawled into me and I put on my clothes quickly. I got the feeling there was something wrong, which Roan confirmed soon when the call got disconnected and he quickly filled me and Chuck in. Roan was anxious as he didn't know where to find her and so do I. But at least we know she is somewhere in the college so it won't be that difficult and also I know where I'm heading first. Three of us parted to find her.

I kept striding with a hope that Mia is fine. I don't care if Roan or Chuck finds her before me because right now Mia being safe is more important than anything else. If Mia thinks that I'm going to ignore my feelings for her after what she said yesterday, then she couldn't be more wrong. 

I had already beaten myself mentally for standing there like an idiot. The fucking idiot who lets this amazing girl walk away from him. I skipped classes and went home because I wasn't in the right mind to attend the classes. My heart had dropped at her words. She asked me not to talk about the most beautiful moment we shared, whereas that's one of the things I want to talk about among the lots of moments I want to create with her. What she said, it wasn't something I expected her to say. It felt like she was asking me to forget our kiss and the way she left it was like she was asking me to forget her as well as if we were nothing the other day.

Like the hell I would forget!

All weekend when I was away with my family, I thought about her. I was yearning to see her, talk to her since our kiss. I wanted to talk to her about us. Although I was having a great time with my family, my heart craved for Mia, wishing she was with me. Jenny had noticed something going on with me, so she came to talk to me. I filled her in with all that happened on her wedding day. I also confessed to her about my feelings for Mia. She was happy for me and she said it's the best gift I have given her. So, I asked her to return the gift I have given her as her wedding gift but she smacked the back of my head as if I said something that mocked her while I just shook my head. Girls.