♡ Dᴇ-Fᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ-Tᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ! ♡

❝ғιɴdιɴɢ ғrιeɴdѕ wιтн тнe ѕαмe мeɴтαl dιѕorder ιѕ... prιceleѕѕ!❞

♥ ♥ ♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

"Ouchh!" I wince. Everyone turns their attention at me confusingly and Mrs. Smile, who never smiles at all – that's what I heard about her and also I haven't seen her smiling since I joined Chicago High College – glare me with a furious look.

"I'm Sorry" I murmur, putting my head down with embarrassment.

I felt another kick on my calf, but I resist, knowing very well Mrs. Smile won't hesitate to give me detention.  

Another kick.

Another!

Another!!

Another!!!

I know I got a figure like a ball, but still, I'm not a FUCKING BALL.

I turn with annoyance to look at the guy who was sitting right behind me, "What?" I whisper-shout, getting annoyed with the kick I was receiving, under the seat. 

Joey is grilling me about Saturday night, wanting to know what happened between me and Tristan after he and Ivy pass out.  

"What happened between you two? Did you guys fuck?" he attack me with questions, "Or did he played with your sandbox?" he grins wide, wiggling his eyebrows. Seriously now he is getting on my nerves. "Or did you go down-"

"No! He didn't play with my sandbox or nor I've gone dow..." I snapped at him, trailing off when I realized I got an audience, "Ohh shit!" I clamp my hand over my mouth.  

***

Zzzzzzssssss...ssss

"Miss?" I hear my Mr. Mathew calling someone, I look around to see the person he was addressing, and to my surprise, he was directing me. I frown at him.

"Will you stop doing whatever you are doing or else..." he gestures towards my hands, "you would get detention for disturbing detention class." he crosses his hands over his chest.  

Who the hell gets detention for disturbing detention class?

I was holding the sharpener in one hand and pencil in the other and before Mr. Mathew thought to chime in, I was rubbing a pencil on the side of the sharpener, which was making an annoying noise, I guess.

"Sorry," I mutter, placing sharpener and pencil aside.

I got detention but Joey didn't which is making me mad. You know that feeling when you get detention and your friend don't, despite the fact that you are innocent and your friend isn't. Ughhh I'm so going to reach home late today.