♡ Yᴏᴜ Tʜɪɴᴋ I Hᴀᴠᴇ A Sᴇxʏ Aꜱꜱ? ♡

❝ιт'ѕ вeттer тo нαve ɴoвody тнαɴ тo нαve ѕoмeoɴe wнo ιѕ нαlғ тнere or doeѕɴ'т wαɴт тo вe тнere❞ 

♥ ♥ ♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ  

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ  

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, I'm-a fight 

Till we see the sunlight

Tick-tock on the clock

But the party don't stop, no  

I move my head from side to side. I feel someone grind their body against my back but that didn't stop me from moving. Nothing can stop me!

No, I'm not dancing! I'm stuck in this crowded place with Ivy's tight grip on my hand as she drags me inside towards our friends, without even looking back at me. Whereas people were pushing my behind as I got stuck in between sweaty dancing and doing what not bodies.

Coming here was huge mistake.

Anyhow, we reach our friends. There is Dan, clinging to him was a petite girl, she was wearing a pink short dress that clings to her like a second skin, her makeup, her hair, everything is perfectly done and standing next to her were Ana and Colton. Everyone hugged Ivy and smiled at me.  

"Ivy you look hot and you Mia, you look pretty as always." Dan smiled genuinely. I smiled back at him.

I wore beige lace peter pan top, paired with black skinny jeans. The girl clinging to Dan gives us a stink eye, Ivy oblivious to it.

All of the sudden arm wrap around me, squeezing me in the tight embrace, I look over my shoulder to see it's Joey. Smiling widely at me, he let me go and comes to stand between me and Ivy, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.  

My eyes searching for my crush, who is missing from the scene. Roan.

"Are we just gonna stand he-" I was brought out of my thought by the girl clinging to Dan with a dull expression on her face but was cut off by Dan's ringing phone, who excuses and walks away from us.

One Sec, who is she? I'm pretty sure she isn't Dan's girlfriend – because he had mentioned once he is single besides the lack of interest is clearly visible on his face - and the way she is clinging I don't think they are a sibling either. So who is she? Maybe fr-  

"Who are you?" Joey asked out of the blue, reading my mind.

"Someone, who you wish you could held in your arms."

Ohh girl, now you brought that on you.

Joey chuckle at her. "Noooo... I'm very particular about my taste," He stated calmly. "And you... with caps lock on – ARE NOT UP TO MY STANDARD OF TASTE."