♡ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Kɴᴏᴡ ♡

ι ɴever ĸɴew υɴтιl тнαт мoмeɴт нow вαd ιт coυld нυrт тo loѕe ѕoмeтнιɴɢ yoυ ɴever reαlly нαd.

♥♥♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

"Jane Austen? Interesting. Didn't thought you romantic type," I heard a friendly voice.

I looked up from my book to see Ana with a cup in her hand. She was wearing a short yellow sundress that made her leg look long and sexy. Smiling at her, I gradually closed my book - even if it kills me to do that - and glanced down at the book with a promise to get back to it later.

"Hey, Ana."

"I'm sorry to intrude but I was bored and I could use some great company," she said, sliding into the seat across from me.

"No worries." I smiled at her. "Where is Colton?"

"Oh God, you too!" She tried to hide her blush. 

I frowned at her, trying to act oblivious although I know what she meant. Colton and Ana are most of the time together so if any of our friends see one of them without other by their side, they question just to tease them and mostly they pick on Ana because she easily gets riled while Colton doesn't as he plays along.

She shook her head with a hint of a smile playing on her lips. Her eyes fell at the empty cup in front of me. "Can I get you a refill?"

"I'm good, thanks."

Her phone pinged and she looked me with a guilty look before replying to whoever had texted her.

I didn't had much to do so, I allowed my gaze to roam around this spacious café. Café has a tall window that gives a great view of the outside. When I was standing outside this café, I had got a view of a prime inside seating which pulled me inside the cafe. Whitewashed brick wall, exposed pipes with hanging bulbs, creative tiles and reclaimed wooden furniture, all looked very cool. One of the walls was a chalkboard wall with some quotes, words, jokes written here and there on it. The creative lighting was nuanced that created a positive mood. The overall atmosphere is stylish yet homely just like 'Charlie'. 

I glanced down at my wristwatch. I still got 45 minutes before my third class starts. First two classes for the day got canceled for all the students. And Thankfully I got a text from Ivy informing me about it when I just hopped out of the bus so instead of going to college I came directly to this café. I don't know the reason why the classes got canceled but as far as my guess goes, it's homecoming week so it might be the reason. But I don't care as I'm happy because that gave me some time with my novel before Ana came.

"Nice watch," Ana complimented. I wasn't aware my gaze was fixed on my watch until I heard Ana.

"It is." I smiled without taking my eyes off from my watch. Considering its Jasper's watch, it is very special for me. It was his favorite watch and Jasper knew I loved it so he gave it to me two years ago. This watch reminds me, he is always with me.