♡ Cᴀɴ'ᴛ Gᴇᴛ You Oғғ Mʏ Mɪɴᴅ ♡

roѕєѕ αrє rєd. νιolєтѕ αrє вlυє. ι'м υѕιɴg му нαɴd вυт ι'м тнιɴкιɴg of уoυ

♥♥♥

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

Tʀɪꜱᴛᴀɴ POV

Somewhere between our second movie, Mia dozed off. Her legs stretched in front of her, just like mine on the puffy center table. And her head rested on my shoulder. I didn't mind at all, but I was sure if she was awake, she wouldn't as much as touched me. I had noticed her keeping a distance between us though her mind and body contradict each other.

Why so much effort, darling?

Earlier, when she asked me about me being with her, I threw the question about her getting locked in the library, which she ignored. She didn't need to answer, I'll find it out myself very soon because just thinking about how long Mia would have hung in there if I wouldn't have come, make my blood rise.

However, about her question the answer is very simple as two plus two is equal to four – Where would I be when my girl is here?! That answer lingered at the forefront of my tongue but I stopped myself before saying it out loud.

I had call Sandra in the noon, who was on her way to work, just to know how she was doing. Definitely, not to ask about her daughter. No ulterior motive. Nope.

Ya, right.

While talking Sandra told me she won't be home until dawn. So, I took that as an invitation to spend some time with Mia. I got that idea at Jenny's wedding that Mia likes ice cream when I saw her face light up just looking at ice cream. Wasn't I right to bring the ice cream tonight? When I saw her taking the first spoonful of ice cream in her mouth, I was tempted to taste the ice cream against her lips but refrained myself. Nonetheless, when she licked the spoon clean, I can't help myself from wondering how her mouth would feel on my dick. Her tongue sliding on my sha – Not right now, Tris!

I had to shake my head to get my mind out of the gutter. At least for now.

I slowly took her head away from my shoulder and guided it back over the sofa. I carefully stood up and squat down before placing my one arm under her legs and the other around her back. I picked her up in my arms. Her head pressed against my shoulder. Glancing down at her, I smiled like a fool. I wasn't expecting her to be in my arms today and surely not unconscious either. It would have been better if she was wide awake. Her beautiful eyes on me that sparkled when she smiled. This might sound weird but I want to taste her smile against my lips. I want to taste all of her.

I sighed deeply. I used to fuck women, not carry them bridal style. Everything has a first time. Today was one of many for me, I think.

She moved slightly in her sleep. I stilled and waited for some seconds for her to relax in my arms, then I carried her with ease from the living room to the stairs to the small hallway.