♡ Hᴇʀᴇ Cᴏᴍᴇꜱ Tᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ = Tʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ♡

ѕoмe people αre jυѕт вeαυтιғυlly wrαpped вoхeѕ oғ ѕнιт.

♥♥♥

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

Mɪᴀ Pᴏᴠ

I typed a response to Joey as I walk, glancing up in every few seconds, only to see if I'm walking in the right direction so I don't bump into anyone. Who would I bump anyway, there is hardly anyone in the hallway. 

I made a right turn, making my way toward the library. I got plenty of time now to work on the assignment, assigned to me and Roan and not just to Roan. Yesterday morning, I received a mail from Roan about our assignment, which I ignored as I was a crying mess. This morning was no exception, a pang in my heart was no less but soon enough I straighten myself with lots of pep talk in my head. When I read the mail, it was clear the idea we discussed the other day, he covered it nearly. The idea might be mine, but he who executed it so far brilliantly. He was working all this time while I was busy drooling over his best friend. I feel guilty so I thanked him for his update on our assignment before dragging my lazy ass to work on it now. I just want myself to focus on this assignment and get over it before I drag Roan's marks down with mine.

"Long time no see."

UGH!!! 

I heard him loud and clear but I refuse to turn as I continued toward the library. I become aware of him catching up to me but I didn't stop until he came in front of me and I have to stop abruptly in my track before I bump into him. I scowled at him. 

Really, now! Can't he understand, I'm not interested in talking to him?!

I crossed my arms and waited for him to get over with whatever reason he has stopped me for, which I know there won't be any good reason though. 

"Playing hard to get, fatty?" He smirked at me and I felt like puking on him.

It's not like he isn't handsome but his personality is cruel, which speak for itself and overshadows his handsome feature for me. Besides his smirk isn't the sexy smirk, I drool over. In fact, it's offense to compare this mean smirk with the one I started to like so much.

I looked up at him, straight in his eyes. "Are you done?" I asked him. Because seriously, I'm done! 

I'm nowhere in a mood to deal with this asshole when my heart is broken and it's screaming for the guy I can't have.

"Wow, someone is not having a great day?" he walked closer to me, entering into my personal space. He lowered his head to mine. "I can make it better for you, Landwhale. So much better." He raised his hand up and brought it close to my face. His fingertips ghosting the side of my cheek. "Please you," he said in a low voice, trying to sound sexy. 

When your personality is bitter, doesn't matter how much you try to sound great, you would still sound gross. Also, his insult didn't bother me because I have so much going in my head right now, to give a shit about Tucker's word.