◟eighty-six

- your character doesn't have to look like this! -
- feel free to disregard -

- your character doesn't have to look like this! -- feel free to disregard -

eighty-six
The Arrival of Magic

The chilly air of a December day became a lot colder. (Name) looked at Bakugou with a solemn expression, before heaving a deep sigh. "Thank you for everything, Bakugou." She smiled bitterly. "Truly ."

Bakugou knew this was a fight he can not win. He can't win against someone as hard-headed as (Name). "Let me get this straight," he started and picked himself up. "When you go back there, become their mana generator or whatever that fuck thing is, " Bakugou dusted the back of his bottoms for a few seconds as he took a short breather. "Can you just not.." He looked at (Name). "Come back?"

Bakugou's been thinking about a lot of things. And by a lot, I mean Glitheiral.

"Come back?" (Name) repeated. "I don't know." Impossible. "Maybe."

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

After the little quarrel between Bakugou and (Name), she decided to head on to Nezu's office to personally inform him of her withdrawal from school. On her way to Nezu's office, she saw his office doors open and Nezu coming out of his room with a panicked expression.

He was about to run the other way when he noticed a familiar presence behind him. He turns around, "(Name)!" He calls and ran toward the lady.

His expression confused the lady. It was not like him to panic. "What happened?"

"No time," he said hastily and grabbed her hand with his large paws. He explained the situation toward their destination. "Traces of magic were found near the dorms: footprints and a box with little imprints." He added, "they found it last night."

(Name) hitched a breath, "what?" She was taken aback. She knew she gave good protection around campus, so how did a mana user get inside besides Lancelot, Carlitos, her, and Nezu?

"We're investigating the dorms right now since all the kids are in study hall. We didn't let them know about this yet."

Upon arrival, Nezu and (Name) saw a few teachers in front of Class 1A's dorms. Nezu also informed (Name) that they also found traces in Class 1B's.

"(Name)!" Called Midnight once she saw her. "What happened? Didn't you sense anything, or??" But (Name) could only shake her head no.

They all stood a few meters away from the building for precaution. They didn't know if this is a trap. They don't know what could happen once they step inside.

Using a mana ability called VISION, (Name) scans her surroundings for any magic traces. Indeed there was, and it was surprising to see a lot more than what Nezu informed her. "There's a lot.." Those words were so hard to spit out--part of her keeps telling her this was her fault.