◟eleven

♕eleven

eleven

NOT EVERYONE WILL LIKE YOU.

The point that you appeared out of no where, managed to overpower the number one hero and be so close with the boys— the top counted as most powerful in your class, was suspicious. Too suspicious.

The raven haired girl sat on the floor. Her legs tucked under the low coffee table with a glass of water on top. She rested her chin on her right palm as she stared at  the cup of water infront of her.

She has too many doubts and speculations and she knew this wasn't right. It wasn't in her nature to doubt someone, she's supposed to help the new girl adjust as vice representative.

"A penny for your thoughts, Yamomo?" Jirou, who noticed Momo's silent figure. She jumped off the double deck bed and landed just next to Momo.

Jirou took a seat infront of Momo, her back facing the door. "You've been silent all day. I know something's bothering you."

Momo looked up and saw Jirou's tilted head. She heaved a sigh, "I can't help be bothered by (Name)."

Jirou smirks with a joke, "(Name)? Worrying if she's going to steal Todoroki from you?"

Momo's cheeks flushed, "N-no! Absolutely not about that.." She replied.

"Don't hide it, Momo. We all have small crushes. It's part if highschool. But what are you truly worried about?"

Momo heaved a sigh and told Jirou all her doubts about the new girl. Jirou, in respect, didn't talk between her and listened carefully–also a bit interested in her vice representative's observations.

"What bothers me the most is when she encountered the League of Villains at yhe mall. When their leader made hand contact, she didn't disintegrate.."

"The police did say that (Name) quirk helped her on that part," Jirou answered.

"True, but if (Name) really is that powerful, what else can she do?"

Jirou heaved a sigh, "just be grateful that we have her on our side. She might be a bit more powerful than us, but we all came here for one goal. To be a hero. Let's just hope she won't waver."

"You're right. I shouldn't be doubting her. She could be the next top hero or one of the best and I'm here—"

"You're gonna be great too, Momo. Believe in yourself more."

The next day, the class woke yp extra early. Instructed by their advisor. Through out the whole day, they trained their quirks to the fullest. All had different methods in doing so since everyone had unique quirks and limitations.