◟forty-seven

a "traitor" will be exposed. And in no means, is this traitor canon in the original bnha

 And in no means, is this traitor canon in the original bnha

forty-seven

Date With The Bad Boy; Kaminari

Today, there was a total of six kids exempted from class. Ochaco, Tsuyu, Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou.

The first four had to meet with their pro-heroes and the last two had remedial tests for their failed provisional license exam.

"Come to think of it," (Name) fidgets with her pen, tapoing both ends alternately on her desk. "Today's Bakugou's and Todoroki's remedial test right?"

The lunch bell rang a few minutes ago and (Name) decided to stay inside the class, accompanied by Mina and Hagakure.

"Yep!" Mina replied while popping the 'p' letter before taking a bite of her donut. "Veyl vi gon vone ol zey. (They'll be gone all day.)" She added with her mouth full with the donut.

(Name) chuckled and grabbed her handkerchief from her pockets, "don't talk when your mouth's full." She said and wiped Mina's mouth which was surrounded with the frosting.

Hagakure chuckled at the sight in front of her. (Name) looked like a mom wiping food off of her daughter's mouth.

"Ugh!" Mina said dramatically after she chewed and swallowed the donut. "Such a mom! Be my mom!"

(Name) could only laugh, "sorry, sweetie. I'm not ready to be a mom." She replied.

The three girls laughed and after that, they spent a couple more minutes talking about random stuff; school, lessons and the interesting topic: boys.

"So," Mina raised a brow at (Name)'s direction. "Got an eye for anyone here, (Name)?" Her brows going up and down with a smirk on her lips.

"Hmm," (Name) replied and placed a hand on her chin. "I have a couple of guys in mind," she chuckled. "How about you guys?"

Mina smiled. She placed both of her elbows on (Name)'s desk and her palms on both sides of her cheeks. "There's this second year I met last week." Mina replied and looked out the window, to add some of that 'love struck' phase.

"Oohh," (Name) said and both her and Hagakure leans in. "Do tell." She continued. Mina smiled and told them the story of how she met that cute UA second year.

The two girls listened attentively. Nodding and smiling—obviously giving the fact that they were enjoying Mina's story.

"Did you get his name?" Hagakure asked.

Mina nodded, "Sakanichi Kento." She announced and lifted her index finger, "General studies."

"Ooh, do update us when you guys hit off!" (Name) teased and light pushed Mina's shoulder with her knuckles.