◟fifty-six

Skills discussed in the future chapters are completely made up by me. They are, in no form, canon in the original story—umless that will be but not revealed yet—but yes, skills that will be discussed are completely for the sole of the plot.

꧁fifty-six꧂Chill, Bakubabe

꧁fifty-six꧂
Chill, Bakubabe

"Let's not get into that yet," Nezu intervened. "We have some bad news."

All, except Aizawa eyed Nezu with a glint of worry in their eyes. Hearts thumping in their chest as they anticipate for his next phrase.

Nezu turned to Aizawa, prompting him to deliver the news himself to his own homeroom kids. He heaved an exhaustive sigh, "turns out your vice representative in in compliance with Scorpius."

"Huh?" The boys exclaimed, Bakugou shouted "HA?!"

Todoroki didn't waste any moment and looked at (Name) confusingly. His brows were furrowed, fact obvious to (Name).

She leaned back and sighed, "got some good evidence and points here and there. Also debating how she knew of my primary ability—" she paused and turned to Midoriya. "Hey, do you have your hero notebook with you at all times?"

All eyes turned to Midoriya. He froze and the silence was not a good answer for Bakugou. "Oi nerd, speak!"

Midoriya flinched and his legs started to shake in panic, "t-the t-hi-thing is.." he stutters helplessly.

(Name) rose a brow at his direction before heaving a quick sigh, "it's missing, isn't it?"

Midoriya could only put his head down shamefully. His hands that were resting on his lap clenched his pants so tight that it left visible wrinkles. "I-i-—"

"Fucking dumbass! If this was so confidential, why the fuck would you write it down on a fucking book?!" In a blink of an eye, Bakugou's hands met Midoriya's shirt collar. Tightening his hold for every milisecond Midoriya didn't answer.

Suddenly, Bakugou froze and couldn't feel his body. He knew (Name) took control and mentally calmed himself down. "Bakugou, chill down."

With (Name)'s command, his body relaxed and turned front. When she knew he was calm, she removed control over his body. And the first thing Bakugou did was shake his head and kissed his teeth—the action itself made Midoriya a bit more uneasy.

Midoriya, right now, blamed himself. If he wasn't that in to jotting fown notes about people he admired, maybe Momo wouldn't have known of her power.

But all negative thoughts were gone when (Name) called his name—on which he replied by looking at her—as she gave him a big hearty smile.

"It's OK." She chuckled, "don't worry about it."

Todoroki, who was watching every move silently, turned to Aizawa. "Sir, if I may ask. How dangerous is it for Yaoyorozu to know (Name)'s ability to steal quirks?"