◟forty

⚠️Important note at the bottom!

--

Hong Kong Arc: Finished!

forty

Revelations and Speculations

"(Name) WAS WHAT?!"

Midoriya and Kaminari were startled and flinched when they heard the sudden outburst of their classmates.

Midoriya stayed silent while gazing at Kaminari with a concerned look.

Kaminari sighed, "I woke up last night because my gaming group chat was talking about it." He announced and fished his phone out of his pockets, hands shaking as he did.  "Here's the video that was uploaded last night I think."

Kaminari showed the video to those who were curious. Midoriya also had to take a look since he really wasn't on the front line when it happened. "It's kind of blurry since the government tried to remove traces of the video."

"Then how did you get the video?" Asked Kirishima.

"I saved it before the group chat deleted it," then Kaminari turned to Midoriya. "Where were you when the League came?"

Midoriya remembered that their mission was meant to be kept down low so he tried his best to come up with an excuse. He also reminded to tell the same excuse to Todoroki and Bakugou, just in case they ask them too, so that their stories would match.

Midoriya sighed, "we were at her house. She left and told us she'll be back before dawn.."

"What was happening?" Kirishima asked and Midoriya just shrugged. "Man, I thought you guys were there for vacation! Maybe you and the boys but not (Name)!" Kirishima leaned back on the couch and tried to calm himself down. He too was still worried about (Name).

Kirishima thought that if (Name) brought him instead, he would have saved her or at least did something.

But that thought was scratched out when he remembered who (Name) brought to Hong Kong with her. She brought the class' strongests, if Bakugou and Todoroki were there and they couldn't do anything, what could I have done?

Jirou sighed and placed her hand on her lap, "I forgot that she's a businesswoman and a hero." She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, "Does our teachers know about this?" She asked Midoriya.

Midoriya nodded, "Aizawa-sensei told us to fly back as soon as possible."

Jirou was about to say something when she was cut of by their homeroom teacher walking in the common room. "Don't worry too much about her." He said as he walked towards the lot.