◟fifty-three

꧁fifty-three꧂Magic, Momo and Money

fifty-three
Magic, Momo and Money

Afternoon at UA nowadays were loud and busy since the school festival was a month away. Students from different departments prepared their booths and attractions at every nook of time they can get.

But despite the rowdy campus, the gates were silent and an eerie aura fell with the setting sun.

Nezu and Aizawa stood in front of the large gates of UA. Both fell in silence as they stared at a small device implanted on the gates.

"What was the reason this thing is here again?" Aizawa asked while pointing to the black chip attached to the gates.

The black chip was no larger than 2mm, which was too easy to be looked over at. It was also attached near the screws, so it was definitely hidden.

Nezu took a sip of his tea while his gaze glued to the chip. "It was to kill (Name)'s mana sensor around the campus without actually alerting her," he started. "I must say, this level of technology is beyond us."

Aizawa turned to the gates once again. "What should we do about it? Are you seriously (Name)'s order on not to confront Yaoyorozu?"

Nezu nodded and his tea cup was gone, so he connected his hands behind him in a calm matter. "Of course." He smiled, "this time around, we have to let her decide since she knows more about magic and whatnot more than any of us. I'm starting to learn from her, but there's always a limit on what I can take." Nezu added and tapped his index finger on his temple.

Aizawa snapped his neck toward Nezu with eyes widened in shock, "you're learning magic?"

Nezu nodded, "yes. But the magic (Name) is teaching me right now is only to enhance my quirk." Nezu turned to the gates once again, "I never knew High Specs could be enhanced. And with that, I can even bring out a profile a stranger I meet on the streets."

Aizawa's eyes stayed wide but his brows were stitching closer together as he comprehends what Nezu was saying right now.

The two fell in silence for a few moments, until Aizawa spoke. "So you're are telling me, we—." He said and pointed to both Nezu and him, "can learn magic even though we don't originate from her land?"

Nezu nodded, "oh yes. It was easy for me to learn magic with the help of High Specs, but she did say it would take rigorous training and high amount of focus just to get to the first stage of magic." He added and raised one paw up.

Nezu examined Aizawa's puzzled face. With the help of High Specs, he was able to read his expression and hear his heartbeat loud and clear. "If I'm right, you're thinking of learning magic so you can stand a chance against Scorpius?"

Nezu was right. Aizawa felt somewhat useles during the fight against Scorpius. They had magic, and he's only called Eraserhead since he could only erase quirks.