◟fourteen

(unedited)

things can get a little confusing here but it will all be laid out in the end

fourteen

"How dare you step unto the land of the free?" Those words echoed and everyone went silent.

A girl, despite her bottom limbs frozen, smiled. "That's it! Show them who you really are, (Name)! Show them the traitor who left Glitherial just because her tinny winny heart was broken—"

"SHUT IT, RENA!" (Name) shouts and stabbed the staff on the ground. Everyone start to step back when bright, glowing light emerged from the staff and shot straight to the sky—piercing throught the clouds while the ground shook lightly.

"I am never going back!" (Name) shouts to the sky as the light beemed brighters.

"What is this..??" It was Todoroki who voiced it but that was everybody's thoughts.

All they can do was stair and the thundering clouds or to (Name). Some held unto each other since the ground was shaking harder by every second.

"Look!" Uraraka grabs the attention of everyone and pointed to the ground. "Hold on!"

The ground started to connect each other again, causing the ground shake harder. Some tumbled and some fell.

While everyone was busy holding on for their dear life, the seven warriors from Glitherial shook in their boots. "This is not suppose to happen.." One of them said and sheated his sword.

"What do you mean," Rena replied and burned the ice that captured her with ease. "With so much mana she's bringing, ours would increase too. She's the only one capable of bringing mana in this world. That lucky bitch." She said and walked over to the guy.

Rena skipped next to the guy, "This, Galahad, is (Name). Daughter of Queen Seraphim Ellyanor, the most powerful lady in all of the Kingdoms that ever existed."

"She's not really the King's daughter, y'know." Rena added. Galahad pushed his glasses up, "I now see why she is most wanted by the king."

"And you are completely right. Without her, Glitherial will perish since the land breathes and lives for mana. But then she left—oh." Rena was interupted when the thunders started to get louder.

(Name)'s eyes were closed the while time and both of her hands wrapped tightly around the staff.

In a blink of an eye, something humongous jumped from the sky and landed behind (Name).