◟twenty-two

꧁twenty-two꧂

twenty-two

(Name) hops off the vehicle and skipped towards the entrance of her house. Once she pushed the doors open, mountains of gifts lay on the foyer, all in different sizes and colors. She sighed and looked around, "Mary." She called soflty.

"Yes, Ms.?" She popped her head out behind one of the mountains of gifts.

This made the young girl chuckle, "May you please put this on the fridge? It's for dad." She requested while handing her the frappe.

Mary accepted it and nodded, "Will do, Ms. and Happy Birthday."

"Thank you." (Name) smiled and glitched to her room. Once she felt the soft mattress behind her knees, she fell back.

"Happy Birthday, (Name)." A voice behind her said.

"Thanks, Lancelot." She replied and felt her eyes closing. She just let it be.

"Tired?" (Name) nods. "Exhausting day at school?" (Name) nods again. "Do you just want to rest up for today? Do the party for another time?" Lancelot suggests but (Name) shook her head.

"It's gonna be my first birthday here in Japan," she said, picking herself up. "And besides, I'll have guests over." She sighs.

"Then I suggest you shower. Might take the fatigue away." Lancelot suggests while fixing his tie. He stood in front of a vanity mirror and wore a maroon tuxedo. He paired it with white dress shoes that complimented his silver hair and a silver dress-shirt-collar chain.

"You're dressed early, Lancelot." (Name) said while picking up a mew towel from her closet. "Seems like you're more excited than me."

"Oh no." Lancelot turned around to face her, "I was bored—and well, maybe nervous. Today IS the day you're introducing me to your friends and family."

"I totally forgot about that." (Name) answered as she walked towards the bathroom, "My guests are coming in about an hour and a half. Mind greeting them while I prepare?"

"Nope." He answered while popping the 'P'. (Name) stopped on her tracks. She held unto her bathroom door that was half opened and raised an eyebrow at him. "I'll help you prepare. I'll do your hair." Lancelot winks.

(Name) chuckled with a sigh. "Well," she said and pointed to the bathroom, "I better hurry." Lancelot nods as she went inside her bathroom.

♡︎

"Tomura, it's her birthday today." Kurogiri informed him while wiping a wine glass with white cloth.

Shigaraki held a cup in hand, making sure that he was only holding it with four fingers, while moving it in circular motion. He stared as the ice cubes move with the cup.