◟two

Long chap. :"))

 :"))

two

"What is Nezu doing right now? Where is he?" Midnight, the R18 pro hero asked Aizawa.

"He's meeting with (Last name)," Aizawa replied shortly. Midnight let out a short, "ahh." Aizawa sighed once more for the nth time today.

"That kid's gonna be a handful.  I kind of heard that she's a chipper and she can get loud sometimes in class." Another voice commented. It was from Snipe.

"And how did you know?" Aizawa asked.

"Well, I read one of her recommendation letters. Her class councilor back in America was a pro-hero and she gave her good reviews and comments except for being loud  and rowdy in class."

Aizawa heaved a sigh. He felt a hand on his shoulder, "It's gonna be alright. The kid's gonna adjust. And I heard she's quite strong. Has the skill and power of a pro-hero." All Might said with a reassuring squeeze.

"Hmm." Was all Aizawa can reply. The teachers looked at the huge television where it displayed all the students of Class 1A. They're all currently in a lounge waiting for the next pair of examiner's turn.

Ting!

The sound of an elevator captured the attention of all adults in the room. Once the doors opened, there stood a girl. With the principal sitting on her shoulder.

The teachers were shocked. The principal was comfortably sitting on the shoulder of the new kid holding a teacup. The girl hopped off the elevator and walked towards the group of people in front of the screen.

"Hello! I'm (Name) (Last Name)! or should it be (Last Name) (Name)? I'll be attending UA very soon and I hope we can all work well together!" She said and gave a full-pledged bow, forgetting that the principal was on her shoulder.

Nezu stumbled forward with a shriek but luckily, Snipe caught the mammal. "Be careful!" Nezu exclaimed at (Name)

(Name) rubbed her neck, "hehe sorry!"

"Can you explain what she's doing here, Nezu? She's not supposed to be here." Aizawa asked.

"Rude," (Name) mumbled under her breath.

"You said something, kid?" (Name) got scared and quickly shook her head.

"Well, (Name) here wanted to see how the final exams go. So I brought 'er!" Nezu exclaimed.

"Well, she has to sit on the couch and not be damn loud. We have to grade the students." Aizawa replied and took a seat, his back facing (Name) and the pro-heroes.