◟three

♕ three

three

(NAME)  WAS RUNNING. She didn't have much energy to immobilize All Might so she just ran in hopes of gaining her energy back—which is clearly not working.

With every step she took, her sides started to hurt, most likely because of the lack of oxygen she intakes. When she saw she was a little far from All Might, she skidded to a stop and placed a hand on her aching side.

She took slow, heavy breathes and can feel the pain going away. (Name) was about to make a run towards All Might when the big dude came flying from the air to her.

In luck, (Name) stepped away fast, All Might leaving a huge crater on the road. "Oh my, that would've killed me!"

"Come on now, Young (Last Name)! Heroes don't run."

'Remember, (Name). No matter what kind of trouble. No matter how big or small, Heroes never run!'

An unexpected memory came back. All she heard was a voice, an oh so familiar voice but she didn't remember who it was and it pained her. (Name) panicked, when the voice spoke, it was like someone was whispering to her ear. It felt so real.

(Name) looked around and over her shoulders to see if anyone was there, but no. It was just her

In a second, the No.1 hero came flying from her right. (Name) still engrossed on finding where the voice came from—she wasn't focused on the fight.

All Might swept her over her feet and brought her to the sky.

With all (Name)'s might, she pushed herself away from All Might. (Name) grabbed All Might's foot and pulled him down to the ground—hard.

All Might managed to land on the road upright but there was another crater on the ground.

(Name) dove towards him and they started to combat with their arms. (Name) wasn't using One For All, and it was clear that she was overpowered by him because All Might was doing minimal movements to block (Name)'s attacks.

(I had to cut the gif into pieces because Wattpad wouldn't let me upload the whole thing :,))  )