◟fifty-seven

꧁fifty-seven꧂Mari's Safe!

꧁fifty-seven꧂
Mari's Safe!

As (Name) and Kaminari enter back stage, a pair of eyes followed them—Bakugou's—as he release a loud curse that caught the attention of many inside the gym. They all looked at him with concerned as they tried to asses what happened to the male.

A bottle of water and a wrinkled lyric sheet in hand. Was he that upset to play the drums?

Bakugou pushed himself up, debating if he should follow the two inside or distract himself by grabbing a drink on the school's vending machine, since he was feeling a bit thirsty.

After a few seconds of pondering with a scowl on his face, he decided on the latter. Who was he to interrupt their private conversation? When did he have the right to know every single thing (Name) did? Is it because she told him of her secrets, meaning that they were now a thing?

Bakugou knew the answers to all of that so all he could do now was sigh and leave.

♡︎

"I really want to thank you, (Name)." Kaminari started when they arrived back stage. He flicked the lights open and saw (Name)'s smile.

"It's no problem. Just make sure to not tell any of what happened to anyone, especially the adults." She added with a chuckle, "Lancelot has her now and they're currently at the hospital." (Name) paused to heave a sigh before intertwining her fingers together in a relax manner. "Seems like Mari passed out and Shigaraki kept her asleep the whole time."

After (Name) informed Kaminari of his sister's current state, he clenched his fist tight in anger as he tried to keep the tears in his eyes.

(Name) noticed the reaction then placed a hand on his shoulder reassuringly, "there were little to no bruises nor any attempts of harm, she's just asleep." Kaminari glanced up and met her eyes. (Name) smiled, "so you can relax. Mari's in good hands now."

Kaminari wanted to say many things, but the sobs were stopping him. He wanted to inform how his parents were deeply grateful to (Name), he wanted to tell her how grateful he is for saving his sister but most importantly, he wanted to ask for forgiveness.

He wanted to say sorry for being a coward because he chose to work with the League. He wanted to say sorry for being dumb for not thinking of other ways to sort the problem and he wanted to say sorry for being weak because instead of fighting back, he cowered and chose not to.

Unbeknownst to him, (Name) knew everything that was running on his mind. She did have a hard time reading his thoughts since they were all jumbled, but she got the whole point.