◟seventy-seven

꧁seventy-seven꧂Calls

seventy-seven
Calls. Calls and Spill

The day came to an end with Nezu explaining (Name)'s magic ability to his audience. Everyone was stunned, as they didn't know what to say.

"The ability to retrieve someone's quirk or ability with a simple touch?" Asked Ojiro.

"That's really.." Tomoyami started. "Powerful." Ojiro continued.

They let their principal talk, bombarding him with questions after. Nezu tried his best to answer with replies he knew (Name) would be comfortable with sharing.

The day ended with all their questions answered—almost al. Some questions were left unanswered for Nezu, himself, didnt know the answer either.

Stuedents went back to their respective dorm rooms. Everyone chattered about (Name).

Ever since her little entrance battle with Eraserhead and All Might, the bars of suspicions raised a little. A 16 year old more powerful than two pro-heroes. One of them currently the Number 1 hero that time.

Then the Scorpius attack at training camp. Class 1B definitely knew something was on.

But they all chose to ignore it, thinking that villain attacks aren't something new.

Class 1A all returned to Height Alliance. Some stayed at the common room to chat, and some went to their rooms.

Midoriya, Hagakure, Mina and Tsuyu huddled in one couch. The girls peered over to Midoriya as he held his phone.

The four still silent and only the ringing of the phone was heard. "Do you think she's going to answer?" Asked Hagakure, breaking the tension.

Midoriya shrugged, "I hope so.."

Shouto, who stepped out of his dorm room to grab something, noticed the four in the common area. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

They looked up at him shortly, then back to the phone.

Shouto was caught off guard at the action and stared at them in disbelief.

"We're trying to contact (Name)." Mina answered. "But she's not answering."

Shouto nods and grabbed whatever he had to grab, then steps closer to yhe four. "I think we need to give her a bit of space. Reading how she acted a while ago, things might have not gotten into plan."

He paused and sighed, "she was so excited to teach us magic but suddenly backs out of the idea to do so."

Mina and the girls looked at him in deep thought. Midoriya kept his phone ringing, then decided to hang up. "Yeah," he replied. "I get you.."

"But. But—"

"Hagakure," Mina stops her. "Shouto's right." She heaved a defeated sigh, "we'll call back tomorrow. If she doesn't answer, them we're skipping class."