◟twenty-five

꧁twenty-five꧂

twenty-five

"Ah," (Name) started. Everybody's gaze was turned to her after her homeroom advisor finished anouncing about today's change of schedule.

"I know you guys are aware that I won't be taking the Provisional Exams with you all, right?"

"Oh yeah," Sero exclaimed with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Really? Then you won't see me burn some extras!" Bakugou smirk and made small sparks with his hand.

(Name) smiled confidently, "I know you all will do great!" Her once cheery smile turned into a dark, menacing grin. Shadows encased her face as she smiled, "those who fail will face consequences from me!" (Name) announced and laughed.

Others cowered in fear and some laughed at her sudden rule, but everyone was silenced when Yaoyorozu decided to speak up, "not to be rude, but who are you to decide the consequences?"

(Name) fixed her posture and cleared her throat. She must admit, she was caught off guard when Yaoyorozu spoke up. "I mean, I was only bringing up the mood. You all seemed stressed and—nevermind. Let's get down to business." She cuts herself off before she could say anything rude.

Everyone knew (Name) didn't really mean what she said and felt that she was only lightening up the mood. But when Yaoyorozu spoke up, they couldn't help but sigh.

"Today's activity will be changed for tomorrow's event. We'll train you just like how my International License Exam was set up, just to get a jist of what's happening tomorrow." (Name) announce with seriousness. The chipper mood suddenly 'turned off' when Yaoyorozu decided to ruin it.

"But it's only Provisional, though." Ochako stated out loud.

"It's always better to prepare more than prepare less," (Name) sighs, "It is up to you if you want to participate. I will, in no means, will be offended."

Everyone was filled with adrenaline, except for those who didn't like her personally. The girl rolled her eyes slightly to not look suspicious and crossed her arms on her chest.

"It feels like we're taking the PLE in advanced! Let's do it!" Hagakure exclaimed while flailing her gloves.

"Yeah! Thanks, (Name)!" Kirishima pumped his arm up, catching (Name)'s attention.

"No problem," She replied. "The exam I took was not simple since it was run by the American Hero Association. There were 8 levels into the exam, focusing; Battle, Rescue, Survival, Normality, and many more."

"Battle, Rescue, Survival ??" Tokoyami asked.

"That sounds a lot," Izuku sighed and clenched his fist. "I'll do my best."