◟eighty-one

꧁eighty-one꧂Uraraka and Midoria's Confession

eighty-one
Uraraka and Midoria's Confession

It's been a couple of days and (Name) was not showing up in class. They knew she was doing fine since Midoriya, Mina, Hagakure, Tooru, and Todoroki dropped by to visit just the day after all that shenanigans happened—Saturday.

They visited and skipped school just to drop by. (Name) appreciated the gesture but soon kicked them out and told them to attend their classes and just come by after school.

It was embarrassing too since they came by early and saw her in her pajamas and her bed hair—absolutely no time to prepare at all since Lancelot was the one who let them in.

They dropped by after school and after if she was OK. She replied truthfully, telling them that she now has mixed feelings about teaching the class magic—not teaching was more in favor.

They reminded her that she wasn't alone, that she would always have them no matter what happens. (Name) broke into a water mess and so did the group—except for Todoroki who surprisingly held in his feelings well. He felt sad, yes, but he couldn't give them the luxury of seeing him cry yet.

It's Monday, 4 days before the 25th. It was also (Name)'s last day of not attending school, so she decided to make the day productive and visit some of their business branches.

(Name) glanced over to the grand clock she had in her room, 10:47 AM, it read. After styling her hair into a more professional hairstyle, she grabbed a nice thin gold necklace from her large jewelry rack.

She stepped away and faced the mirror inside her closet as she puts it on. "You do look too mature for your age."

(Name) looked over to her right and saw Carlitos leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed on his chest. "Mature is OK, right?"

Carlitos hummed in response, "yeah. But don't grow too fast 'cuz you know.."

(Name)'s gaze fell down, then back to the mirror she saw herself in. With an upset expression, she replied "yeah.."

Carlitos noticed her sad emotions and sighed. He walked closer to her and stood behind her. He smiled reassuringly while placing both hands on her shoulders. "Magic doesn't define who you are (Name)—at least not here, so don't wor—"

"But we all know I have to go back."

Carlitos was taken aback at her statement. He stepped back, giving her a worried and confused look, "you what?"

"I.." (Name) started. "I'm thinking of just going ba—"

"No." Carlitos intervenes and gave her a serious gaze. "After everything we've all been through? After everything YOU have been through." He continues. His voice was certain and strong, if any normal person was to hear it, they would easily submit to his very orders. But (Name) knew him since she was a kid.