◟fifty-eight

The art is MY character. Of course, your character design can be different. I just wanted to post this, so it might be the first and last time you see this. teehee

⚠️VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

꧁fifty-eight꧂
Eri and (Name)

After hearing a response from the other side of the door, Mirio gently pushed the doors of Nezu's office open with his left hand, and his right still clasps with (Name)'s left.

"Mirio!" Exclaimed the youngest kid in the room; Eri, as she ran towards the male with arms opened. Mirio lets go of (Name)'s hand to embrace the kid, as she continued her path toward the couches.

Upon nearing the couch, she noticed a new figure in the office. "Oh it's you," she started and sat next to him.

"You have a problem with it, weirdo?" He snaps back, not even bothering to glance at the girl. His arms glued across his chest in a sassy manner.

(Name) rose a brow as she leaned back onto the couch, "ouch. Weirdo? What makes you say that?"

Monoma scoffed and snaps his neck toward (Name). His face held that usual cocky expression which completes his overall character. "Because you're weird. And don't think I forgot what happened during camp. Just as you're weird, your so called 'friends' are weird too and add the fact that you are very very suspicious too."

damn, too much weird.

"Oh," (Name) started. She smirked in his direction, "I have two quirks."

All heads snapped at her direction, even Aizawa, who was sleeping at the corner of the other couch. "Oi," he said

(Name) just nods, "My second quirk is the ability to protect my quirk from copy-type quirks like yours."

Aizawa's wall broke and tried to hold in a laugh, and so did Midoriya's. Those who were new to hearing this information, fell silent as they looked at (Name) with awe.

Except for Eri. The voice sounds familiar..

Mirio, who had Eri's hand clasped to his, walked over to (Name) and sat on another couch. "Is that true? You have two quirks?" He asked whilst taking a seat and prepping Eri next to him.

(Name) scoffed, "yeah. It's just an anti-copy quirk. Nothing special." She lied.

Of course (Name) had to gather an excuse on why Monoma wasn't able to copy her so-called 'quirk'. So an anti-copy quirk was the very first thing she found logical to answer the male. Turning her head slightly to the left, she saw Eri.

(Name) admits, she looked more presentable and cuter than the last time she saw her at the Chisaki base. Her hair was tied in really cute pigtails and she looked a little better.