◟twenty

꧁twenty꧂

twenty

"TODAY, WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRACTICE and enhance your Ultimate moves. Follow the bell schedule I gave out yesterday. So start working." Aizawa instructed as he went inside his yellow sleeping bag.

"Huh? What happened yesterday?" (Name) leans forward and asked Sero.

Sero faced (Name), "In the morning, it's basically free time but more like a study hour, then lunch." Sero explained, "And in the afternoon, we have to go to Gym Gamma to practice our Ultimate moves for the Provisional exams."

"Ahhh, until when is the schedule changed?" (Name) asked Sero.

"I think until Provisional License Exams ends." Sero continues, "which is going to be on the day after tomorrow." He stopped, his eyes glistening as both stared at yours, "by the way, congratulations on being on the Big Four!"

(Name) chuckled, "Thank you! I'm still no different from you guys, I just practiced a lot." (Name) and Sero decided to chat about anything. She told him it was her birthday today and invited him to a party tonight. Sero, being one of the party people, accepted immediately.

"Shotou." (Name) turned around. Shotou lifted his gaze from his notebook to meet (Name)'s. "It's my birthday today, remember? I hope you didn't forget. " She reminded. Not knowing what possessed Shouto's body, he immediately shook his head while staring at her eyes. (Name) laughed at the sudden act, "6 PM sharp. My house." She smiled and looked at Sero again.

"Is the whole class invited?" Asked Mineta who suddenly popped in the conversation.

(Name) gave him a bitch face. Staring at him almost with a glare for a few seconds. "Of course! Tell them later." She answered and tapped his balls—head reassuringly, "6PM. Izuku knows my address so just ask him."

"I heard my name." Izuku perked up from his seat. He turned back and saw (Name) smiling at him, "Did you need me for something, (Name)?"

"My birthday" (Name) telepathically told Izuku. He jumped a bit and laughed at his own actions.

"Totally forgot you could do that." Izuku whispered. "Oh yeah! It's your birthday! 6PM right? Your house?"

(Name) nodded, "I totally forgot that I invited you and the others already."

"The others?" Mineta asked.

"Yeah. Told them about my birthday before. Hope they still remember." (Name) chuckled and took a sip of milk secretly.

Mineta sneaked his phone and texted the class group chat saying that it was (Name)'s birthday and that Izuku would give them her address. Everybody seemed to get the notification since they looked at each other, and then to (Name). She just nodded and continued to eat her chips—again, secretly.