◟one

♕onea week before (Name)'s encounter with Toga-

one
a week before (Name)'s encounter with Toga
-

NOMUS BROKE LOOSE, pro-heroes scattered, and civilians ran for their lives.

A certain (hair color) haired girl sat next to a window and watch everything unfold with a teacup in hand. She held the cup weirdly, without touching the handle but with the rims of the china. 

The reason? Memories.

The owner of the cafe left minutes ago in panic, leaving the cafe in (Name)'s care.

She didn't care. She just sat there and watched chaos happen. The pole outside was set on fire. Poles fell down, barricaded roads but there was still no use for them.

The best part's the alley.

She has a good view of an alley where Stain, the hero killer is currently with some kids her age, she guessed, too.

(Name) wanted to help, yes. But she cannot afford to be seen out in public using her quirk since it is very against the law in Japan. She's not even in school yet and she doesn't have her costume. It gave her zero rights to act like a hero here.

Well, this may be the perfect time to tell the world about (Name)

(Name) (Last Name)

She's 15, turning 16 in the next 2 weeks.
(Name) told herself that she should get some friends to celebrate her birthday with. But unfortunately, she hasn't met anyone yet.

She was born in Japan, raised in America but can speak the Japanese language fluently for it was practiced at home. (Name) was raised in Rhode Island, America, and came to Japan due to her dad's line of work.

Rhode Island has a small population, I must say, and since it is the very first American state that allowed heroes and heroic studies, a lot were heroes and the crime rate was not bad, staying below 4%.

(Name) is to continue her first year in high school here in Japan even though it is the middle or end of the year. With the help of pro-heroes from America recommending her to hero schools, it's easy to attend one immediately.

But she didn't know where to attend.

Is it gonna be UA? Japan's number one hero school? Or Shiketsu High where she met this one cute dude.

That she didn't know.

The thought of how she met this one dude made her chuckle. It was a cliche encounter but it was unforgettable and quite cute. 

She was close to making her decision when she saw that familiar half white-half red-haired kid going in the alley to help with capturing Stain.

Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou. They were popular because of the Sports Festival. People from Rhode Island watched the event as if it was the Olympics or a big football game.