◟forty-three

꧁forty-three꧂

forty-three

Talk About Quirks and the Villainess

Chisaki and (Name) entered Chinatown Market in hopes for seeing Guang. Chisaki's men in Hong Kong said that if they're looking for someone so important, it's either he's a simple minded man or big in money.

If (Name) didn't find him with the use of Lancelot's high-intel satellite search, and her money. It was most likely he's here for the sea weed sale.

That's what (Name) wishes. If Guang likes sea weed, she'd provide him a lifetime supply just by meeting him. No cap.

What worried (Name) was Chisaki. Chinatown was crowded and her companion was a germaphobe. She could visible see him cringe and flinch everytime he makes contact with a stranger, may it be bumping into them or just the brushing of their shoulders.

A few steps in, (Name) pulled Chisaki to the side and they too a few breathers while leaning against a wall. "You didn't have to do this, you know." (Name) said.

Chisaki turned his head to the girl next to her, "what made you say that?"

"Well," she looked away into the crowd. "I know you're not very fond of skinship and physical contact. I'll take blame on why you're here. And besides," (Name) then turned to Chisaki with a concerned gaze, "there's red spots on your wrists, neck and eye cheeks." She said as she points to those parts.

Chisaki's eyes widened a bit and in instinct, he desperately tried to cover those spots with whatever material it was close with. "I'm fine."

(Name) closed her eyes and shooke her head, "no you are not." She then chuckled which caught Chisaki off guard once more. "If you really wanted to have a date with me in Hong Kong, then you have to take care of yourself." A flirt.

Chisaki didn't say anything. His heart raised at every second his eyes met (Name)'s smile. He knew the risks of going to Hong Kong with the girl and going into crowds like these, but all of those worries were swept away when (Name) held his hand a few moments back telling him she was thankful for his presence right now.

A moment of silence engulfed the two. Chisaki simply stared at the crowd in fromt of him. Thinking about how these people are ill since he can see some of them illegally using their quirks in public.

As for (Name), she may look like she's just staring off to space but she was doing something on her holographic data system.

"I've booked a table at (LN/I) Hotel which is across the street. You can wait for me at the dining area while I go find Guang."

Chisaki was surprised. The influence and power of the girl next to him can be a little scary. "No," he replied and fixed his shirt. "I'm coming with."