◟sixty

꧁sixty꧂War is what they want, War they will get

sixty
War is what they want, War they will get.

"what do you mean I'm going to London next week?! The school festival's in that week so WHY am I going again?" (Name) exclaims and tilts her head toward her father.

Ataeru massaged his temples and sighed, "I wish I can go there myself but I have an important meeting with Endeavor Agency, Mt. Agency and Fourth Kind the same week too. " Ataeru looked at (Name) with saddened eyes, "I know how much you're looking forward to the school festival, and I'm sorry. I can't just let anyone deal with this transaction."

(Name) weakened when she saw her father's eyes. Even though she was delivered bad news, she knew it wasn't her father's fault. "Can't I just send a clone to make the transaction? And this is my first time dealing in personal, I always to deals through emails."

Ataeru intertwines his fingers and placed them under his chin in a tired manner, "that's also a point. This will be your first time, so it's a good opportunity. And also, this is a big deal and I don't want a clone to make it."

(Name) sighed aloud as she fell back on her seat. "I'm really sorry, (Name). I tried my best to move the dates back, but these are the only dates both companies are free. I hope you understand.."

"It's fine." (Name) said and ran her fingers through her hair. "I really shouldn't be complaining since I'm also an owner." She paused leans her back on the couch, "I'll just have to send a clone to the festival so they won't notice I'm gone. All I have to do anyways is lift the stage and dance." (Name) chuckles.

Ataeru felt guilty of not giving (Name) the chance to celebrate her first Japanese School Festival, but work is work and he knows (Name) knew that. But still, he felt bad as a father.

It seems like (Name) noticed Ataeru's downed expression so she laughed to ease the mood, "it's fine! I have two more years of high school. Missing one won't kill me." Ataeru looked up and gave her a smile. "And don't worry, I'll grab that deal in no time. If I finish it early, I might get the chance to glitch back."

(Name) glitched right next to Ataeru and gave him a big embrace. Of course, this shocked the adult but soon succumbed into her arms. The two had a special bond that they believe no one else could break—(Name) made sure of that. They found each other when they were in need of someone, when they were in dire need of help and support.

No, he does not love (Name) romantically, it's more of a deeper father-daughter bond even though they aren't blood related. And besides, Ataeru doesn't know if he can ever love again.

(Name) was the first to separate from the hug. Ataeru looked uo to look at her when her expression held a different mood. Her face looked dead and straight, like she was irritated. Before he could ask, she glitched back on the couch in front of his desk before swinging her right arm n front of her.