◟seventy-one

꧁seventy-one꧂You Have To Choose

seventy-one
You Have To Choose.

Height Alliance was more quiet than usual. Ojiro closed the fridge doors with a water bottle in hand, "do you have an idea where they are, Tokoyami-san?"

Tokoyami shook his head, "no. They left early in the morning. I do not leave my bedroom on the weekends when the sun is up high."

Dark shadow just rolled his eyes. Ojiro gave him one last pat on the head before he drank his beverage.

Amidst drinking, a walking figure caught his attention. Separating his lips from the bottle, he asked. "Wow, everyone's leaving, huh?" He bounced his brows, prompting for Tokoyami to look behind him.

Tokoyami sighed, "well, if they got teacher permission then they are allowed to leave campus."

"Momo's leaving pretty often these days, no?" Ojiro twists his bottle closed before leaning against the kitchen counter. His eyes fixated on Momo as she left the dorms. What he noticed next was Jirou following her, in a quick, worried pace.

Ojiro and Tokoyami decided to watch, but almost regreted when they waited for long.

Jurou grabbed Momo's wrist in attempt to stop her from leaving school campus, "Momo, what do you mean?"

"I said what I said, Jirou." Momo slaps her arm away from Jirou's hold. "Don't make me repeat myself. We are outside."

"No!" Jirou exclaims, "do you have no conscience? All of a sudden, you told me all about this magic, Glitherial, Scorpius things and you expect me to join you?!" Jirou's brows stitched together in confusion, "just like that?"

"Why can't you see that bringing her back WILL benefit both worlds?"

Jirou kissed her teeth in annoyance, "and why would you easily believe them? Aren't they the ones who attack the camp? The one who almost killed (Name)?" Jirou exclaimed. For every word she spar out, she felt like her heart was churning; it be from anger, confusion and betreyal of her very own best-friend—who would have thought Momo woyld be like this?

Momo turned her back away heavy heartedly. "I stand for what I believe is best, Jirou. Think about it," the leaves of the trees around them rustled in cue, causing a cold breeze pass by them. Jurou shivered. "When she goes back, Glitherial will run normally and they will be no threat to this world.

Jirou's mouth was left ajar, "but think about (Name), Momo..she left for a reason."

Momo sighed sharply, "just because her heart was broken, yeah. She left." Momo then snapped toward Jirou, "she DOES NOT belong here, Jirou. Believe me," she scoffed. "If she stays here for long, we won't need heroes in the future."