◟twenty-four

꧁twenty-four꧂

twenty-four

(night of (Name) birthday party)

The moon was the only thing that illuminated the warehouse as of now. A group of seven people, wearing white and gold armor sat on empty wooden boxes as they waited for their guest.

After a few minutes of small talk between the group, their attention was brought to the metal doors when someone knocked.

It wasn't a knock, more like loud bangs demanded to be opened.

Kohan cocked his head, signaling Rena to open the door. With a sly grin, she jumped off her seat and skipped towards the door.

She opened the door, "wow! you really know how to bug people huh?!"

"What was that supposed to mean?" The person said while taking a peak inside the warehouse, "I thought we all came to an agreement that we all woul—"

"No. Not that." A loud boice interrupted her from the inside. It was Kohan. "The audacity to bug us." He cleared when he held a small gps tracker chip in between his fingers. "Never knew you were that sneaky for a first year."

"I am a student of UA. They accept no less than talent, skills and intelligence." The person replied. Rena moved to the side and offered her to come in.

"So what now? What do you want from us?" Rena asked while walking towards Kohan.

"Take (Name) back." The person clenched their fists tight, "I want her gone."

Kohan scoffed and the others smirked.

"It's a win-win situation for both sides. She's gone in this world and she's—"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on." A man with blue hair cuts her off. "Why do you want her gone anyways?"

The person didn't answer.

"Is she taking taking your lover's attention?" He asked

No answer.

"Your money?"

No answer

"Is she taking everything from you?"

"Yes," the person mumbled while gritting their teeth in anger. Just her name, just the thought of her makes her blood boil.

"What was that?"

"YES! She thinks she's everything! She even brought trouble for everyone and all the staff refused to tell our parents the truth about what happened when you all attacked! She paid them! She used her dirty, disgusting money to tell our rat of a teacher to LIE!" The person exclaimed. Tears brimmed the corners of the eyes as they didn't refuse to fall.