◟fifty

In this chapter, I will be dictating your hero costume. If you do not like the suit, feel free to disregard it. There will be a * sign when I introduce the hero costume.

It just makes the job a lot easier so pls forgive.

fifty
Display of Power

All heroes and side-kicks gathered at one location to prepare for the raid. Eijiro approached Ochako and Tsuyu as they share what they were feeling right now.

Eijiro was eager to start the operation but Ochako and Tsuyu wasn't. Dragon Hero understood their feelings of anxiety but told them that this occurrence was so often in her rookie days. This seem to relax the two girls.

After a few minutes, all their attention was called by Nighteye. In respect, they all turned to him. "This is (Name)." He said, referring to the girl next to him.

*Her hero suit was simple. A white and lavender tight suit paired with a small white cape that fell just below her shoulders. The suit completely covered her body from her neck, to her wrists and to the base of her feet. Her hair was in a tight pony-tail that gave her this mature, sophisticated look and paired it with a couple of triangular clips. A gold band was wrapped around (Name)'s left hand that had a glossy finish that reflected the sun rays.

Kirishima, Ochaco, Midoriya, Tsuyu and those who've known her looked at her in awe. It was their first time seeing her in this hero costume and they found it simple, but eye-catching.

"Based on yesterday's meeting, this is our special guest. The youngest to acquire a hero license and the person who holds large amount of power." Nighteye cleared his throat, "she will be on standbye.." he turns to (Name). "..you continue."

(Name) scoffed and turned to her audience, "yes. As our dear leader stated, I am on standbye. If you guys were informed, my quirk is Telekinesis—but in a deeper context. I can control anything in a 50 meter radius may it be visible to the naked eye or not." Everybody was still silent and intently stared at the lady in front of them, "this also means I can be a healer or support."

The crowd eyed her with disbelief. With this high tier power, it was unbelievable that it can exist—much more to the idea that it belongs to a teenager.

(Name) scoffed at the eyes she received. She was about to say something mean to let their eyes waver when she stopped herself and said, "looking forward to working with all of you."

♡︎

A whole group of police officers with shields and heroes stood in front of the yakuza's residence.

(Name) stood behind the crowd, since she was support as of now. The person in front said something about reading the warrant and charging in, but (Name) couldn't care less.