◟seventy-three

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS ABOUT ONE FOR ALL

seventy-three

Dreams and Sadness.

After everyone was dismissed off breakfast, the teenagers— except for (Name), head on to school with Lancelot driving them there.

But before Todoroki hops in the car, he hesitated and walked toward (Name)—who was also hopping in a separate vehicle.

"Yeah?" (Name) asked.

"Are you really not going to school today?" Todoroki asked, "you kind of uhm.." He said trying his best to come up an excuse on why she has to attend school—except for him missing her presence there. "..you missed a lot and Aizawa's worried."

(Name) noticed Todoroki's flustered face. She chuckled, "I kind of have Nezu's quirk..?" She grins and rose a brow.

Todoroki bit the insides of his cheeks in embarrassment, "..how could I forget."

"I really appreciate the concern, Shouto." (Name) pats his shoulder reassuringly, "but if my meeting concludes early, then I might stop by."

"Why do you have to go to the meeting anyways? Can't Ataeru-san do it?"

(Name) simply shook her head, "no. He can not today. Something very important came up.." She smiled, "it goes by every year."

"Is it his birthday?"

(Name) smiled and noticed Todoroki's undone scarf. His scarf was a plain beige color, perfectly complimented his hair and his U.A uniform.

She took a step closer and grabbed both ends of his scarf, "not quite.." (Name) then threw her arms around Todoroki to completely wrap his scarf around his neck for warmth. "His sister's birthday," she said and fixed a part of his bangs.

Todoroki, who was FROZEN TO THE GROUND, still couldn't move but felt the heat rise in his cheeks. "I-" he struggled to find his words, but soon snuggled up in his scarf, "thank you." Was all he could say.

"Oi! We're gonna be late!!" Exclaimed the Mina—who had her upper body out the window—with a large grin on her face. "Todorokiiiiii let's go!"

(Name) could only laugh at her loud friend, "you all should hurry. Aizawa does not appreciate late students."

Todoroki didn't say anything, but also refused to leave his current spot. (Name) noticed his frozen figure and tilted her head down, to meet his low gaze.

"Come on now, Shouto."

"You look really pretty today, (Name)."

"And you still have to got to school." (Name) laughed once again, "I appreciate the compliment, Shouto. But you have to go to school."