◟nine

♕nine

nine

SUNDAY WENT BY FAST

Well, nothing really happened because (Name) just slept all day. She woke up at 1 in the afternoon, grabbed something from the kitchen, ate it at her room, then slept again.

But the following day ; Monday, she woke up early since it was training camp day!

She carried her small black pouch as she walked towards her class. Everybody was having their own conversation but Iida was the first one to notice her coming.

"(Last Name)! You are late!" He exclaimed while chopping the air. The whole class of 1A looked towards the left and saw their new classmate in her respective UA uniform.

Everybody seems to be in awe. The way she carried the UA uniform was so beautiful, it was as if she was meant to wear it. A lot thought that such a strong person truly deserves to wear such respected uniform.

"Chill, glasses. I'm only 3 minutes late." She said and went next to Kaminari, "Goodmorning, cutie."

Kaminari's eyes widened and his cheeks flushed with red. When (Name) finally got the reaction she wanted, she laughed and tapped his shoulders. "See ya later!" She said and walked next to Bakugou.

"Why are you late?" Bakugou asked her.

(Name) crossed her arms across her chest, "I said, I was only 3 minutes late. Geez."

"Tsk. Only lazy people wake up late. You could've just answered saying you woke up late."

(Name) rolled her eyes, "sure sure, Mr. Exploso."

"Whatya say, b—"

"What do we have here?! A new student and she's late?! I THOUGHT 1 A IS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN 1 B. LOOKS LIKE—" Monoma was cut off by an orange haired girl by slapping the back of his head and dragging him into their bus after apologizing on his behalf.

Monoma, the blonde, blue-eyed students from 1B caught the attention of (Name), "who's that?" she asked Bakugou.

"Tsk. Another extra from 1B." Bakugou answered. When (Name) asked him if he does this everytime, Bakugou would just tell her everything he said and did.

"I mean, he'd be kinda cute with the looks but doesn't have right attitude. Blonde, blue eyes, an American dream boy but it seems like he's taken."

Bakugou's eyes widened and sharply turned to the girl, "Whatya said?!" Bakugou said with a growl after.

Bakugou's reaction surprised the girl bus she just laughed at him. "Don't worry, Bakubabe. You're cuter." She said with a wink.

'Good.——WHAT?!' Bakugou thought with a scrunched face. (Name) saw this and continued to laugh.

Bakugou's face starts to turn pink, "Shut up." He mumbled.